Jambands.ca

The Bear Suit !!!

c-towns

That guy is hilarious,nuts & paranoid but still hilarious.

Takes his outdoors pretty seriously,every show I have seen the guy on I laugh.Was hoping to meet him a few years back while we were in the Yukon,supposedly he was up there at the same time filming some ridiculous stunt.

Project Grizzly rocks. I use it whenever I teach ESL to get across to students what Canadian genius looks like. They especially like the bit where he goes to the biker bar and asks the guys inside to beat the tar out of him while he's in the suit, in one of a long chain of experiments. Or gets whumped off the side of a cliff by a pickup.

my favourite stunt is when he has a tree-trunk/telephone pole type thing set up in like a pendulum, and they let fly and he takes it in the face.

THE FACE!!

I hear ya. Much more entertaining than the bits with the rifle and bow and arrow. And he had biologists and physicists, apparently, confirm that the effect would be roughly analogous to what you'd get if you were hit by a real bear. Can't see Winnie the Pooh packing a 5000 psi punch (or whatever). But maybe that's Winnie's little secret (and maybe why Piglet always seems a little insecure, and Tigger never just eats him. Ok, sorry, that's twisted).

Can't see Winnie the Pooh packing a 5000 psi punch (or whatever). But maybe that's Winnie's little secret (and maybe why Piglet always seems a little insecure, and Tigger never just eats him. Ok, sorry, that's twisted).

we represent the estate of Walt Disney and demand a halt to this unauthorized use of copyrighted intellectual property :)

and as far as the 100 acre wood food chain goes, i'm amazed piglet has lasted as long as he has.

he looks tender and yummy.

unless you're a vegetarian. in which case eyore is almost a vegetable :)

Can't see Winnie the Pooh packing a 5000 psi punch (or whatever). But maybe that's Winnie's little secret (and maybe why Piglet always seems a little insecure, and Tigger never just eats him. Ok, sorry, that's twisted).

we represent the estate of Walt Disney and demand a halt to this unauthorized use of copyrighted intellectual property :)

and as far as the 100 acre wood food chain goes, i'm amazed piglet has lasted as long as he has.

:::::: you know, I love you both!!!!!!!!!!

Tim, what's been keeping those Simpsons' references in check?

I been expecting a lot more outta you, mister! I can't wait to spend another evening with you and Jen and Ili and all y'all freaks! It's been way too long!

:::::: you know, I love you both!!!!!!!!!!

Tim, what's been keeping those Simpsons' references in check?

I been expecting a lot more outta you, mister! I can't wait to spend another evening with you and Jen and Ili and all y'all freaks! It's been way too long!

25 more sleeps till the Lanc!