Jambands.ca

this board is leans too much towards ottawa.

Just a guess kam, but does "Spruce Street" mean anything to you?

Hijack? Irony?

hehe..of course it does. I have been out of the loop for a couple of years and missed the last couple of Canada Days there but have been to a few Spruce St parties over the years.From what I understand there is no party there this year but I have heard about one on M*** St. I'm thinking that it might be "that place". If it is I live within a 10 minute walk from there.

kam

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..I live within a 10 minute walk from there.

You must have moved' date=' eh? Either that or you can walk really fast! :) [/quote']

No, I'm in the same place.The street begins just over the bridge from my place. I have since learned the address and realized its at the other end. So make it a 25 minute walk :P

You got it Kam, only one place to be on Canada Day. We finally put an end to Spruce Street's reign of terror. If you need or any of the SPruce St crew need tickets let me know, we are almost sold out!

I have to figure out my plans...quickly obviously.Whitey just phoned me and asked if I could get a ticket held for him. He said to make sure the pimp-hat is there for him too(whatever that means).

I have plans on Canada Day from about 5 pm and after but I promised my 8 year old son I would take him out for the afternoon. He loves live music so I am thinking that may be a thing to do for an hour or two in the early afternoon. Problem is $40 is a little steep for me for a couple of hours (and I'm not drinking until I bring my son home).Would love to put some faces to nicks though. I'll mull it over :)