Jambands.ca

fun website

gentlemonkey

anyone ever spend any time on OverheardinNewyork.com ??

There are tons of hilarious conversations overheard.. some recent ones from yesterday..

Little boy: Hurry up, hurry up, mommy! We don't want to be late for the party!

Mom: Honey, there is no party to be late for.

--71st & Broadway

Chick: Today is such a good day; my class was cancelled, it's sunny, I'm so relaxed.

Guy: Yeah, and I fucked the shit out of you.

Chick: Yeah, I love you.

--7th & B

Girl #1: My friend Chandra thinks she's still a virgin because she's only had anal sex.

Girl #2: How do you know this girl?

Girl #1: She goes to my church.

--New York Public Library, 40th & 5th

Girl #1: My friend Chandra thinks she's still a virgin because she's only had anal sex.

Girl #2: How do you know this girl?

Girl #1: She goes to my church.

--New York Public Library, 40th & 5th

yeah..pretty sure this is Kelly_Anne's angle too. Remeber what a horny-toad she was when she first started posting around these parts? "It's only dirty when boys do it."

Listen, I had my day in "sin" valley, but when I was helping my role model Chyrl Gallant get re-elected, I realised that being some singer's whore wasn't the way that Jesus would have wanted me to live.

Today, I live for my future husband. And I will kneel in front of him everynight and thank Jesus that I have found a man to service and hopefully he will allow me to draw out his seed of life and I will bare his child.

AND then, once I've proven to Jesus that I have found the light that has helped me escape the darkness of pre-martial sex.

Thug: Damn! You can't go nowhere now without seeing faggots. I saw two brothers holding hands on the train the other day. It's like they were coming out of the closet on the train!

Thugette: There ain't no closet on the train.

--L Train, 8th Avenue