Jambands.ca

Phish Reunion in October 100% CONFIRMED!!!

Weirdness

er, um... nays (unfortunately)

was hiding in my basement from the April Fool, who mercilessly catches me off guard each and every year

couple years back I spent a few hours running round the house beside myself with excitement when Weirdness announced on April 1st that The Slip were playin the jazz fest a month later

gullible folk like I, hate the April Fool ;)

ms.hux made me think that she was mad at me for something. She caved when I almost cried.

last year, she screamed while I was upstairs and I came down and she was holding a knife with with a pool of 'red' shit all over the counter. Well, it was just beet juice...but my heart almost exploded. I think that was pretty mean }:|

ms.hux made me think that she was mad at me for something. She caved when I almost cried.

last year, she screamed while I was upstairs and I came down and she was holding a knife with with a pool of 'red' shit all over the counter. Well, it was just beet juice...but my heart almost exploded. I think that was pretty mean }:|

hahaha...thats hillarious! ms Hux rocks the humor train....nIcely done lady. :)