Jambands.ca

December 15th Lancaster

Tricky

I have the upstairs of the Lanc booked for December 15th. What the Folk will be playing, and no other bands confirmed yet. This is all going towards a cancer victim who will be having a lung removed. The chances for survival after the operation is roughly 30%...unless we can raise enough money to help out with items needed that cost too much for him and his wife to buy. If any bands could contribute it would be deeply appreciated. If bands can't contribute, anyone who plays instruments and just wants to have a good night of fun playing around, What the Folk can 'fill in the blanks' for whatever you need, Bass, guitar, drums, etc. Just reply to the post and let me know if anyone is interested...we can all have a good night of drumming with Organic Groove, and play our songs to the wee hours and get rolled out and hammered!!!!and all to help someones chances for living a better life, while they're still here...

Everyone who wishes to come out please email me at dancingbear40@hotmail.com I would absolutely love to have high plains drifter come out!!! you guys are funk and great jam music...very good, very good. Please email me and we'll confirm everything that's going on etc...

The mouse and friends were talking about this on Sat night and thought we'd like to get involved. You already have Tim and Dave in the mix and I'd like to play a few songs if you'll have it. Sounds like Mark C. is in as well as HPD.

This could roound into some kind of collective scene if the wind blows the right way. Let me know what I can do. I'll send an email to the address you provided. A good friend has offered his tlaents to do the poster so you can expect a contact soon from that angle.

Thanks guys! I haven't heard much yet from HPD or Mark C, but I hope too! And you're right, this really could turn out to be something...I hope to get some really good acts as the person needing the $$$ will be in dire need of it. Thanks again, it's really good seeing this kind of support