Jambands.ca

Langerado relocates to Big Cypress!

Basher

The old site was prohibitive to lots of camping (they only had a small camping area). They seemed to have a decent amount of space, but nothing like Big Cypress.

Wish I could go again this year, but I will be in the Dominican for a wedding (poor me ;) )

definatley will add a new twist to this festival. that venue was great but it was outgrowing itself.And now four days of music. I just hope it has that small festival feal and dosn't get as big as bonnaroo. But im sure it will be great regardless. great way to start of your spring coming back to ottawa with a nice tan :) See yall their for my third langerado :)

BTW, one of the BIG advantages of this move is that they will now be hosting latenight concerts on site! Markham Park had a very strict 11:00pm curfew. As we all know, there is no curfew at Big Cypress. Heck, they don't mind if you rock all night!

Edited by Guest

i think basher is definitely right, especially for short-haul flights to sunny places.

what is the harm in saving $300 regardless? a few sacrifices now makes for a killer langerado if you wanna spend a few extra days in miami or something... or, there's your bonnaroo money already saved....

just my 2 cents.

meh its all goooooood

im not buyin ANYTHING now anyway thats for sure, i gotta make sure i got no important school things and i wont find that out until Jan...plus the lineup has to be worth it for me to spend $$$ (but that prob wont be hard, the last few lineups have been fucking awsome)

We booked in January last year (late January) and paid $160 CDN with all taxes and fees. The dollar wasn't as high either. Now is WAY too early to book a flight. The only consideration is that this year Langerado starts the same weekend that March break starts, but if you leave on Wed or Thurs you should be fine.