Jambands.ca

Smoking FActs

headymamamyrna

Don't forget these guys.

dunhill-int.jpg

Dunhill (minus the "International") are a more expensive version produced by BAT, and are sold in European (including Russian), Asian-Pacific, and Canadian markets.

Dunhill cigarettes were notably favored by legendary gonzo journalist, Hunter S. Thompson.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the hell am I hurting other than myself? I don't go around informing people that smoking marijuana isn't exactly candy for your lungs. It's none of my business how much someone drinks or uses drugs providing it doesn't affect my life, so why should I tell them to stop? It's their choice. If someone wants to skydive, bungee jump, eat at Arby's or any other kind of extreme, crazy thing it's none of my business.

this is the fucking myth that needs to stop. who do you think is going to suffer when YOU get extremely ill and you cannot take care of yourself? Who's going to have to stop working to take care of you every hour of every day? Some magical little fairy? Who's going to have to watch you suffer and wither away as your organs rot and fail within you? How much money is this going to cost other people, how much time and energy?

Since smoking is such a slow poisoning, you don't see it now, but the day it comes it won't be pretty.

If you jump out of a plane, and your chute doesn't open, you die. You'll be buried within a week. That's not the same thing.

my one regret about having quit is that i don't enjoy cigars as much anymore and have a tough time getting past mid-cigar on most of the bigger ones

ah well, at least i don't wheeze when i auto-eroticate

You just gave me a craving for a Captain Black (whussy cigar, I know) and a frig....be back in twenty mins....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VQjF0dI40SE&feature=related

sorry but what Bouche said got to me sooo mabey something I pass along will get to someone else.

Mission accomplished.

It's now been 48 hours since I first watched this and it's also been 48 hours since I decided to immediately go cold turkey. His story has seriously hit a chord with me. There is more detail on what happened on that site too. I never want to smoke again...

Edited by Guest

"It's now been 48 hours since I first watched this and it's also been 48 hours since I decided to immediately go cold turkey. His story has seriously hit a chord with me. There is more detail on what happened on that site too. I never want to smoke again..."

I never want to smoke again either. I hope its not too late for my family.

Thanks for making me feel it was worth it to put that up. Tottally worth it. :content: