Jambands.ca

Kitchener Bluesfest Aug 6, 7, 8

c-towns

Looks cool. Definitely hitting up Bob's bash/shakedown party on the 7th though. Not sure who is all on the bill for that other than Fat Cats, Diesel Dog and Must Stash Hat.

Dr. John plays the night before in the hammer after Stumbleweed I do believe. Will be a good weekend of music.

• 1 month later...

I'm definitely going to check out at least some of the acts at the Kitchener Bluesfest this year. I'm curious to hear Digging Roots, playing on Friday starting at 5:35 pm at the Victoria Park clock tower stage. And JJ Grey & Mofro are also playing on the Friday night (August 6) at The Starlight in Waterloo. That should be a hot show!

The Saturday night is a tough choice! JJ Grey & Mofro and Dr. John are playing at the same time at the Bluesfest, with the Shakedown Freak Fest party on the same night. I'll likely opt for the just down the street choice (i.e. Bluesfest) unless I can manage to make it to both.

Any other recommendations from people for other acts I should see at the Bluesfest?

Peace, Mark

My recommendation is that you venture a little further than just down the street on Saturday ;) I've been having Tonin withdrawal since All Good. Need me a good dance-down.

Very tempting my friend! Any idea when the Fatties are playing on Saturday? I'm wondering if I can make it to both events ...