Jambands.ca

BNB New Years eve!

PassedOutGuy

Surprised no one has talked about this in the least but for all of you that may not be on the bus down east at least theres a great option or two around Toronto.. my choice of course being BNB at the Comfort Zone... there is also the New Deal at the Government and Caution Jam at Grossmans... any thoughts of coming back down to TOronto my Ottawa phriends?? That includes you to Mike...

I'd really like to get on the bus but I hate the fucking maritimes and am not looking forward to going back anytime soon. That said it's really just Nova Scotia that I hate so who knows. In TO I'd have to get with Heady Allan, I mean Zimmerman on the New Deal call. But I'll definitely stop in at Burt to see how it's going.

When's the last time you made the trip, and it only took you the 2 DVD's, View From the Vault and View From the Vault II to get you there?

grin.gif" border="0

code:

.;;;;;;;;;,

;;;' `;;;,

;;;' `;;;

;;; ;;;

;;;. ;;;'

`;;;. ;;;'

`;;;. ;;;'

`;;',;;'

,;;;'

,;;;',;' ...,,,,...

,;;;' ,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,

,;;;' ,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,

;;;;' ;;;',,, `';;;;;;;;;;

;;;;, ;; ;;; ';;;;;;;;;

;;;;;; ' ;;; ';;;;;;;

;;;;;; .;;; ;;;;;;;

;;;;;;, ;;;; ;;;;;;'

;;;;;;, ;;;; .;;;;;'

`;;;;;;, ;;;; ,;;;;;'

`;;;;;;;,,,,,,,,,, ;;;; ;;;'

`;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; '

''''''''''''' ;;;.

.;;;. `;;;.

;;;; ' ;;;;

;;;;,,,..,;;;;;

`;;;;;;;;;;;;;'

`;;;;;;;;;'

hey p.p., lay off the ridalin or coach is gonna kick you off the team and I'll get DETENTION and see the secretary 3X a day!

three guesses eh as to where you won't be NYE?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

give me a hint! I'm clueless? confused.gif" border="0

And to passed Out Guy:

I hear what you're sayin' about the Guvernment. But there's always sneaky alternatives than blatently blazin' a bowl. wink.gif" border="0 munch munch

2 cents..

1. BNB at comfort zone is a good show.. sure its cramped and the venting is cruddy, but as the dude said no flashlights no bs.

2. Caution Jam's show as of late has been better hearing them do Cities->Wolfman's Brother is like different.. they have been at it a long time. to me.. they know what they are doing..

so both are valid places for me, not to mention not as pricy as an anal government show

Yes, it will be funky I'm sure. I checked out Jomomma at Club Abstract in Kitchener last night and they were definitely on. A couple of new tunes and a funky drums & bass start to set two. Also had a chance to talk with Mike Knoll about NYE - it will be a blast.

Will also be at the Jomomma show tonight in Paris (Ontario, that is) ... it will be nice to get out and let it rip without worrying about getting up for work.

Peace, Mark

I'll be at the Jomomma show in Kitchener/Waterloo, with dancing shows on. Upstairs at the Lancaster Tavern is a great sounding party room with minimal security.

It is a nice option for those of us looking for a southern Ontario NYE party outside of Toronto.

In spirit, I'll be on the bus ...

Peace, Mark