Jambands.ca

Phish to Play Springfield Preview

Harpua

From Relix: Phish to Play Springfield Preview

Ah, The Simpsons and Phish: two of the finer things life has to offer. The funniest show on TV and one of the best bands of all time. In early April, the four Phish band members will guest star on a show which involves Homer becoming addicted to medical marijuana. In advance of this episode, Simpsons artists created a special centerfold just for Relix! We can't show it to you online. Fox won't allow it. So check out page 42 of the current issue of Relix. The piece also features an interview with Al Jean, Simpsons excutive producer, who talks about Phish, medical marijuana, how many years The Simpsons have left and the status of the Simpsons feature film.

The new issue also includes an exclusive feature with Mike Gordon...read what Cactus has to say about film, the essence of bass, and other weird stuff. Subscribe to Relix!

Treyter, you are getting an excellent look into your future, its no wonder why you like the look of Homer there. With all that hair left over our apartment after you spend a weekend there, for everyone of those "cheeseburger, no lettuce no tomatoe", for all that damn beer and all the nice clothes you put into tatters whilst having a good time.....expect to look like that when they finally come back from hiatus!

hey booche...i don't care what i'll look like by the time they come back...at least i won't be dust in some drawers like you old man!!!!grin.gif" border="0

you don't worry about me oldtimer, you just watch your step...I wouldn't want you to trip over your old balls & break your hip the first show back! tongue.gif" border="0