Jambands.ca

VOLTRON

weezy

Guest Low Roller

*sigh*

Ok, let's recap: Voltron, Tranzor Z, Ted Nugent, Pigs in Space, Goldorak, G Force, and the gender confused Zoltar. That's quite the bet.

I was hoping I wasn't going to be forced to use my trump card, but it seems I have been given little choice...

M.A.S.K.

..hahaha..THUNDERCATS RULE!!hahaha...that makes me laugh!!When Sloth and I were in Oswego w/some freinds we got stuck in 'The Dirt Lot'..anyone who was forced 2 park there knows of the horror I speak..it must have been 500 degrees hotter in the dirt than anywhere else..we all kinda lost our minds and became the Thundercats!Shouting out things like THUNDERCATS UNITE!!!and ROLE THUNDERCATS!!and someone..Matt or Darren carved the words THUNDERCATS on the metal pole of our sunshade!! shocked.gif" border="0

Guest Low Roller

Actually Tranzor Z was first. 1972.

sa1467.gif

I am really amused that we are such anti-conformists that nobody has dared to mention Transformers and G.I.Joe- the two most mainstream toy lines/cartoons of the 80's.

We're all talking about cool edgy kids' cartoons...what about Doctor Snuggles?? that's an animated acid trip right there. A lot of the scripts were done by douglas adams and you can't go wrong with a talking house and umbrella...

one of the best non-organic things to ever come from the netherlands.

Alright, hold the fort! Speaking of kids shows and animated acid trips, who of my long lost Ontario brothers and sisters remembers "The Secret Railroad". Nobody here on the Coast has heard of it at all. It was on TV Ontario, early mornings, before school. There was a boy with a conducters hat and a striped scarf, an old "Jerry-esque" looking man with a cat sitting on his head, and a spacy hippy type chick with pre-Lisa Simpson star hair. They used their locomotive to travel on a floating set of tracks. Lots of time travel and weird creatures. Please, I know this show existed, help me out!! confused.gif" border="0