Jambands.ca

Need help booking bands!

Chewie

My buddy is now running a local bar in Erieau Ont called the Slip In. Great little cottage area on the lake beside a marina etc...

he asked me if i knew some bands that would like to play there this summer. i immediately thought of nero, caution jam, fat cats, diesel dog, bnb etc...

now should i give these bands his details (phone #, email etc) or should i have my friend my friend call these guys up??

i don't have any experience doing this shit (i just want cool bands to play here instead of the usual garbage that is around here [big Grin] ) so any help would be greatly appreciated

feel free to post here or email me

matty_t74@yahoo.com

i would be interested in playing.

if you wanna check us out we play ever sat at polos in hess village (hamilton).

We are a fairly new band and trying to start a name for ourselves. It would be great to score our first out of town show.

Send me a private msg and it will go right to my email if you are interested.

Hey, Matt!

I'm sure the red Star Project would love to play your place. You werent' there, but we played the haloween at frontiertown before FoH and Mark Wilson & the Way It IS...I think we played during them as well...fun nights tend to include music and when we can play it we enjoy ourselves.

call me at 519.433.1733 or email me at ro3@hotmail.com

Thanks for all your help guys.

I have passed along the information to my friend who deos all the bookings for the bar.

He'll be in contact with whomever he decides (but I put a bug in his ear for all y'all).

I appreciate all your help and look forward to seeing you at the Slip Inn Lounge.

Cheers

Good news!!!

The Smoothies have signed on for 2-2 night gigs at the Slip In Lounge. The first is June 20/21st.

Within a few more days hopefully we will be announcing a few more bands (very excited)on the the sked.

Can't wait for the summer and we'll see you at the Slip In!!! C'mon down for real Chatham hospitality!!!

Archived