Jambands.ca

Sports QOTD 03-20-03

Ms.Huxtable

now this is somethin' I can digest...

I would reverse Nathan Lafayette's shot off the post in the dying minutes of Game 7 1994 Stanley Cup Finals (eg. have the puck enter the net and the Canucks go on to win the prize)... or if you could call a trade a play...it would be cam neely to boston for fuzzy dice and an 8-track collection of Dr. Hook...

thanks, miz hux! [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

Would redoing something like the Daytona 500 (or a 24 Hours of Le Mans), but having everybrody drive in reverse, the wrong way 'ound the track, count, 'cause that's what I'd like to see...

Aloha,

Brad

or a shot of jager/chug on the beer/hit from the bong after every lap... now that would be just plain zany...

quote:

Originally posted by CharlieDon'tSurf:

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

Would redoing something like the Daytona 500 (or a 24 Hours of Le Mans), but having everybrody drive in reverse, the wrong way 'ound the track, count, 'cause that's what I'd like to see...

Aloha,

Brad

or a shot of jager/chug on the beer/hit from the bong after every lap... now that would be just plain zany...

At Queen's University, there is (or used to be) a car rally every year, run by Mechanical Engineering. Each car had two people: a driver, and a navigator. At each station on the route, you were given directions to the next station...and the navigator had to chug two beers...

Aloha,

Brad

His flame went out the following year when suffered a hip injury in the 1990 AFC wild card game against the Cincinnati Bengals. The injury effectively ended his football career -- a career that spanned only 38 games. Jackson ran for 2,782 yards, caught 40 passes for 352 yards, scored 18 touchdowns and averaged 5.4 yards per carry in his four-year stint in the NFL. He was on pace to eclipse Jim Brown's record of 5.2 ypc, but fell 135 rushes short of the minimum 750 to qualify for the record.

Poor poor Bo. [Frown]

Archived