Jambands.ca

Hey Chatham-S. Ontario Peeps...

Chewie

Alright...finally I'm in!

Between backbacon and schwativa I've finally joined this little party.

Thanks guys. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Next show for me won't be until June 29th ABB in Deer Creek. Anybody else from this board goin?

Chewie

Heyyyyyyyy Chewie.

Great to have some more Chatham representation on here. Now people won't think it's just four rockers hangin out in this corn town. It's five!

None of these Ottawa people need to travel to see shows. The shows come directly to them. hmm, must be nice to actually have a scene.

Deer Creek'll be a blast! I still need to take care of the camping accomodations. I guess there is this place very close and we can take a shuttle bus to the show and abck from there. ANyone know more about this?

see you soon.

k

Deer Creek is paradise....... There are several campgrounds in the immediate area. They are mostly private peoples land so authorities aren't present. One of them has a website its called Dead Creek Campgrounds.

As for onsite camping. I have stayed right at the Deer Creek campgrounds every time I was there without a hitch. Never heat (but be careful when you exit the Interstate- Indiana cops search anyone they feel like, on the WAY IN TO THE VENUE). These are two lane country roads and there is no way to turn around (I think they are mostly at the Exit with the Pilot station). The camping there is a little more (maybe $12 a night) but there is water and showers (very very very cold) available, as well as hosting most of the vending.

Enjoy the creek! That is the one thing I am going to miss about being away from the middle of the country this summer.....

Sean

Homer the food critic:

"The food was.......ruff. Naw you've been pitching that all day. The food was.....CHEWY"

Welcome aboard Chewy.

PS- Excellent use of the English language Ms. Hux. That really "bored" the point into my head.

-

Chewy and ACE fighting the evil gingivitus.

hey matt welconcome to the skank madness!

i'm not too big on another leaf fan coming to this board but what can i do. just laugh when the wings bring home the cup i guess. are you going to the phil show at the knob on the 30th as well. jen and i will be there. we are also heading to hookah on the 29th and i am going to robert randolph on the 27th. what a weekend. it'll be a major bender for sure.

hey hey hockeytown.go wings!!!!!!