Jambands.ca

Ottawa Go-Kart Party?

Guest Low Roller

My preference would be for next Sunday, seeing as:

• this Sunday will be recover-from-nero-the-night-before-day for me
  • it's already Thursday, which doesn't give a lot of time for arranging logistics
  • next week looks pretty light as far as shows go

Aloha,

Brad

Next sunday seems doable.

I went there with Davey Boy and Crystal about a year ago. Dave and I had a race and I KICKED HIS PANZY ASS! I lapped him at least once. All that video game driving paid off!

They do have beer there. I'm sure if you're visibly loaded, they wouldn't give you a gas powered cart. It was a lot of fun indeed.

They ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

quote:

Originally posted by Phunky Cauldron:

Can we do a pre and post beers at your place? I've never gotten to really drunken drive, so I figure that drunken go kartin' would be a blast. What's the worst that could happen? I'd be up for this for sure.

Well, the Karting place probably won't allow visibly impaired people to drive, so you'd have to make it a mild buzz at most.

I was thinking about a set of heats, which each heat's winner getting a hit (or two, or three...) from the phatty ice bong before the next race...

Aloha,

Brad

Okay so this Sunday it is. If you want you can meet up at our place pre-fun since it's pretty close. Or we can all just meet there.

a) Who's in?

B) What time? (afternoon)

c) Where do you want to meet (if it's our place I'll e-mail our phone # and adress so give me your e-mail please).

Hey here's some details about the Karting:

With our coupons, we can race for 20 minutes for $16.95+tax. If you're really interested (we need numbers) email sharonw420@hotmail.com with your phone numbers. We need to call them on Sunday to make sure that they have room for us. Incidently, you can do the "ENDURO PRO" which is 5 qualifying laps + 40 race laps for $41.73 + tax. With 12 or more people, they give us a $50 discount.

Bouche and Cauldron

PC everyone's welcome of course! I have about 20 of those coupons so the more the merrier.

Just a note, I have a filter on my hotmail account so if you're not in my address book you're e-mail will go in with the trash. If you e-mail my hotmail account please put GO KARTING in the subject line.

Thanks

Guest Low Roller

I suck. I can't make it tomorrow unfortunately. Made some promises to the folks that I can't get out of. They are really good at making me feel like shit if I break said promises.

Have a blast!!

Archived