Jambands.ca

After 3 years the bitch dumps me!!

Esau

Well now that I have yer attention!!!

here's the set list for tonight @ Cats...........

One------

Deep Elem Blues

Station

Cat's down under the stars

Sing me gently home

Soldier's home

**Killer Train**

Lorraina>

jam>

Lorraina

Climb

Folsom prison blues

.??-Comes around-??

Burden & Misfortune

TWO--------

Montana haze

??-??????-?? >

jam>

??-??????-??

Weary

Fatman in the bathtub

Daredevil

??-Garden-??

Run back home

Like a rolling stone

E:Midnight Special

WOW!!

What can I say???...........just got in from the Cats....why isn't anyone taping this???

I can't beleive what these guys are doin'!!Killer jams...old surprises ("Killer train" )(WOW)long jams!F##KIN' Right! Did I mention the jams?

Altough tonight everybody was goin' to 33 Hess after the show...I couldn't or wouldn't..after last sunday>monday draggin' my ass @ work.......anyway.....I don't know if it's one less joint or one less beer(Just kiddin' guys)but the early start for the Cats seems to give em this great energy to jam!

NOTE:

??-song title-?? = not sure of title(@ least tonight)

??-????????-?? = disagreements about song title with others......hahaha,right on guys!

**Killer Train** = Long time since played or since I remember hearin' it..either way..

All in all this trip..er..show was amazing..and hardly anyone there to get off on it!

Started to gather more people around 12:30(Old times! people).Definatley well worth the headache tomorrow @ work...or..today.depending when you read this..if ya do.?.?.?

Sincerely,

Billy Bob Thorton

HA HA HA!!!

you're classic Esau [smile]

yay, twas a great show! band's sounding top form to be sure... amazing, bass guy dave was almost unconscious from tired when he left the stage but ya sure couldn't hear that in the music...

but ha ha ha... got in, jumped on the puter and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

beautiful day to you brother [Cool]

challenge for this monday to all,

come up with the most SHOCKING topic title...

[Wink]