Jambands.ca

vermont bound???

boogieknight

Okay it's looking like myself, my girl friend ,giggles and canned beat are heading to burlington for the DSO NERO weekend. I was wonder who else might be going and if so do you want to hook up for so fun CDN stlye. also I 've never met you before vermont dave but i was wondering if you could hook us up with a good hotel close to the shows? Also if you please check your private messsages i have another question for you.

thanks

looking forward to rockin out to nero in another country!!!!!!!

I'm on the fence on this one, Davey Boy. It'd be a heckuva weekend, but I'm tired as it is, I think I'm coming down with something, stuff's piling up at home, etc. In short, I think I'm capable of talking myself out of it; what I need is someone to talk me into it...

All kidding aside, when would you be leaving? Are you (and/or could I) stay with vermontdave? How about getting into DS0? Are tickets still available, or can Bones help us out?

(Take this to e-mail if you want.)

Aloha,

Brad

Unfortunately, I've been tapped to be a major part of a three-hour meeting tomorrow afternoon, which will require about an hour of prep tomorrow morning. I tried weaselling out of it, and pressuring the caller of said meeting to postpone until Monday, but no dice to be found. Karma gives with one hand, and takes with the other.

Thanks, Dave(s), I appreciate it. Say "H!" to the boyz from me, and hoist a Magic Hat for me while you're there.

Aloha,

Brad