Jambands.ca

juliart

Im going home Donny

Guest Low Roller

Isn't that your reply to everything Davey-Boy? [smile]

Yeah, best of luck with the art Julia. The paintings that I saw were pretty amazing, so I recommend everyone head over to NRML and take a gander at her stuff (mind out of the gutter people, I'm talking about the paintings [smile] )

hey...anyone like weird art? I'll be showing some stuff at NRML clothing for a month starting this Saterday...Dec.15...

Some originals and some prints. I believe they will be hung on the wall by the stairs. Oh and my real name is Julia....if prints are sold...big ego....and anyone wants one...I can make more.

Nrml clothing-41 1/2 William street....next to or very close to Lush...in the market.

Booche...hope you don't mind the blatent advertising.....and our backs are so happy.. [Wink]

.....wish me luck! [big Grin]

Hey Booche...I was working all night so I didn't see your post till now.

Mostly acrylic on canvass. The cool thing is Indica photographed most of my paintings awhile back and put it all on a disc for me.

The embarressing thing is I have no idea how to get it from my hand onto this screen(I'll ask Sloth) ...thanks I would love to put some stuff up here.

As for Wilson and the bed....he's scared of the bed...he likes it once he's up but I guess we'll have to build the silly nilly a step up...haha...and we probably will..suckers that we are.

...and to all of you ego boosters....thankyou...I need it cause I'm getting scared [big Grin][big Grin]