Jambands.ca

This Friday is ON

snarfmaster C

that's right --- ya got yer heady nero show happnin at the electric tomato in lindsay,

Newlogo.gif

but wait....

it gets better.....

how, you might ask, could it get better than an evening of nero ROCKING this wee hamlet????

ball-question.gif

well, say I, how about a PRE-SHOW BOWLING TOURNEY?!?!?!

The_Simpsons-Burns_bowling.jpg

that's right, sign up now and sign up often for some 5 pin sweetness to start out an evening of mayhem and debauchery. entry fee will be minimal and will be announced by monsieur questcequecest in the coming week.

::

wooohoooo, id like to sign up often.

bowling in lindsay in 5-pin by default, but only $1 per game (plus shoes). what makes it headier, is the bowling alley is located directly across from the LCBO, our principal sponsor/motivator. all are welcome, all are invited... and if pre/post gathering or passing out is an issue, im opening my doors and my floors.

casa-qqc and the electric tomato are within bowling distance of the bowling alley.

i can get as many bowling passes as required from my school... any takers?

hey countrycowboy --- you gonna turn off your George Strait albums for long enough to check out a nero show??? You might as well come bowling, for sure they've got the heady country classics collection at the alley, man

i'll be sure to have my George Strait cd's with me...hey does Nero do a cover of "Adalida" do you know?

need to dig out my bowling belt buckle for my wrangler's.

claiming first dibs on the cowboy bowling boots too if they are available!

I'd also like to make a floor reservation at Casa-QQC if there are any vacancies?!

Gotta work on Saturday morning QQC.....BOOOOOOO!

I was praying for it off so that a trip to see my favourite lady (Lyndsay) but alas, will have to wait for another weekend. I'll be thinkin of ya though, perhaps i'll go bowling here in honour of yous.

countrycowboy, your reservations are made. in fact, youre the first, so you got dibs on the couch/futon.

looks like im gonna reserve one lane, and buy about 10 $1 passes, unless interest increases dramatically... also, byob and plan ahead. friday is a holiday (no beer store) and the bowling alley has NO bar(its lindsay).

velvet, ive been putting up posters in a test pattern. theres a new student assoc. here and no one knows where to find the guy who approves posters(?). so, ive been approving them myself and posting them with an approximate 50% success rate. since 'approval joe' isnt scheduled until thursday, im gonna continue with my guerilla propaganda tactics....

if anyone is interested in joining me, i'll be leaving Casa-QQC early Saturday morning and headed to Woodville for the monthly meeting/demonstration of the Ontario Artist Blacksmith Association (OABA).

anyone else into smashing molten steel with a big hammer?

cb, i dont think i'll be going back to kw this weekend, too many heady easter treats hidden here.

downtown, bring it on. my situation is: one living room w/ large futon (sleeps 2) plus floor, i have two spare rooms upstairs, unfurnished. one has mats and blankets to soften the floor. so, if youre concerned, bring a blanket and pillow... but theres lots of space.