Jambands.ca

8th Annual All Good Music Festival

bradm

I got an e-mail today (from SCI Ticketing) about the 8th Annual All Good Music Festival. It's held in West Virginia (about a 10-hour drive according to Mapquest) and has a pretty good line-up, I think:

• Medeski Martin & Wood
  • Keller Williams
  • The Greyboy Allstars feat/ Karl Denson, Zak Najor Elgin Park, Chris Stillwell, and Robert Walter
  • Leftover Salmon
  • The Disco Biscuits (late night/early morning set)
  • Dark Star Orchestra
  • North Mississippi Allstars
  • Steve Kimock Band
  • Soulive
  • Ekoostik Hookah
  • Umphrey's McGee
  • Jazz Mandolin Project
  • Del McCoury Band
  • Ozric Tentacles (late night/early morning set)
  • Deep Fried feat/ George Porter Jr., Matt Abts (Gov't Mule), Johnny Neal (Allman Bros.)+ Brian Stoltz (Funky Meters)
  • The Hackensaw Boys
  • The Bridge
  • Libby Kirkpatrick

I haven't even planned this weekend, but I might seriously consider going to this one, especially to see people like Kimock.

Aloha,

Brad

nice!

i'd love to see:

Medeski Martin & Wood

Keller Williams

The Greyboy Allstars feat/ Karl Denson, Zak Najor Elgin Park, Chris Stillwell, and Robert Walter

Leftover Salmon

Dark Star Orchestra

Steve Kimock Band

Soulive

Ekoostik Hookah

Umphrey's McGee

and Jazz Mandolin Project

should be a great festival!

Steve

Here are a few more details:

Walther Productions (www.walther-productions.com) is excited to announce the initial lineup for the 8th annual All Good Summer Music Festival. The festival will take place July 9-11 and will include three full days of music and camping situated on the luscious, rolling green fields of Marvin's Mountaintop in Masontown, West Virginia.

With temperatures averaging in the mid 80's during the day and mid 60's at night, this promises to be a delightful camping experience. The All Good features a family camping area, kid's area, early arrival and handicap accommodations, quality food and craft vendors, late night shows, interactive workshops and choice microbrews served by Baltimore's premiere live music venue, the Funk Box.

Our eclectic artist lineup will deliver 40 hours of music on one central stage with NO overlapping sets. A list of confirmed artists follows, but be sure to watch out for more acts to be announced in the coming weeks:

All Good Summer Festival Confirmed Artists:

-Medeski Martin & Wood

-Keller Williams

-The Greyboy Allstars

-Leftover Salmon

-The Disco Biscuits (late night/early morning set) -Dark Star Orchestra -North Mississippi Allstars -Steve Kimock Band -Soulive -Ekoostik Hookah -Umphrey's McGee -Jazz Mandolin Project -Del McCoury Band -Ozric Tentacles (late night/early morning set) -Deep Fried (feat. George Porter Jr., Matt Abts (Gov't Mule), Johnny Neal (Allman Bros.) + Brian Stoltz (Funky Meters) -The Hackensaw Boys -The Bridge -Libby Kirkpatrick ...plus more TBA

Tickets go on sale Friday, April 9th at 12:00 Noon EST. Buy then and save over $50 on the gate price.

Early-Bird Tickets will be offered for a limited time only, while supplies last through http://purchase.sciticketing.com/band/allgood/.

Sincerely,

SCI Ticketing

(303) 544-5875

orders@sciticketing.com

http://www.sciticketing.com

It's a great festival, I went in 2000. West Virginia is a beautiful state and a beautiful drive. The one down side is if the festival is at the same site as the one I attended and it rains bring a shovel and some sand bags so you don't drown.

it is NOT at the same site as 2000

that was Sunshine Daydream farm and this is Marvin's Mountaintop, down the road...however, i was there last summer for the 7th AllGood and it poured rain!

it's a great site though...been there a couple times

saw a black bear one time...so zip those tents

great place for tripping in the dark ::