Jambands.ca

Roll Call - Contact in Ottawa!!!

Ms.Huxtable

I'm planning on being there, but I have a question: whose birthday is it this weekend?

I mean, for the Tortoise/GTB/nero madness of April 16/17, it was TungstenGruvsten's birthday, and for the April 24 Dr. Huxtable/Comfort Station extravaganza it was PEIPunk's, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to party if it's not someone's birthday.

bouche, if it's a birthday-free weekend in Ottawa, is there any way we could whip up an "Honourary Birthday" contest? People (intending to go to Jomomma/Contact) would enter, and a name would be drawn, and that person would have this Friday arbitrarily designated his/her/its birthday.

Aloha,

Brad

that's a pretty funny idea Brad. What do they win?

Nothing specific, but people would be free to come to the winner and say, "Happy birthday!", and/or buy the winner a drink or something. We might even convince the band to do an announcement.

But, since Hux's immediate ancestors took care of everything 'way back when, it may be a moot point; maybe we should save it for some other birthday-free show/event?

Aloha,

Brad

In all seriousness, my folks are coming up this weekend, so I will at all costs avoid getting destroyed (ala Punk) on Friday night.

The only way I can think of combining "at all [Hux's] costs" with "avoid[ing] getting destroyed" would be for Hux to pay us not to buy him drinks.

Works for me! ::

Aloha,

Brad