Jambands.ca

Hey Mike Bouchard!!!!!

Hux

Bro, can I hook up with you today and give you a blank DVD, really hoping to have that Dylan for tomorrow (have plans for an afternoon Dylan fest)

Exactly what kind of blank DVD do you need? I'll pick it up today, hopefully we can make this happen!!!

(sorry to post this on the board, but Mike is harder to locate than Dick Cheney)

lunchtime beerz.

stupid going away 'parties'

they seem to be happening every friday.

The format is DVD-R. I plan on hitting up sprint on the way home for a stack. I have lots to burn off. My Harddrive needs to shed a few gigs.

BTW, I never got my PLQ either!

Didnt you get enough of Dylan last night with your 'Dylan band in a box'?

Hey Mike, can you grab me one, and I'll pay you back?? Hoping to get this done tonight, perhaps I can pay you off with a bowlski or something later, I'll call ya tonight....

Ms. Zimmy, we had a Sharon-less practice last night, and I converted Huxtable into my evangelical era Dylan back-up band....IT WAS AWESOME!!!...."you either got faith or ya got unbelief...and there ain't NO neutral ground!!"

...Grandpa doesn't look angry to me...

music_TCB4-1.jpg

lunchtime beerz.

stupid going away 'parties'

they seem to be happening every friday.

Yeah, dude - I really feel sorry for ya! That must suck, to go out for beers during the middle of the workday. You're tuggin' at my heartstrings!! ;) ;)

DVD production is complete.

giddy-up HUX!

Just sitting here wonderin' why Dylan didn't setup his microphone a little higher. He's got to lean over in a very unhealthy way to churn out his verses.

Also, is that Charlie Sexton in the band again? Playing guitar and pedal steel? That guy blew me away when the opened for PLQ at the Molson Amp.