Jambands.ca

The Fat Cats!

MarcO

Lose your shoes is a fun fest not like CTMF mind you,there are familys there but at night the shows are great and the scene relaxed.I had a cottage in that area for years,a good friend from Ancaster lives in Bracebridge now a days so I got a free place to stay I think.{edit to add} that is if I don't camp there I guess,not sure I wanna stay at that place myself.

Here's some info,nice line up for that fest in my opinion.

http://www.geocities.com/folkinblues/lys.html

The Lose yer Shoes Festival is going to be a blast. We are really looking forward to it. Tom, who runs it, said he usually gets about 250-300 people out to the show. Nice area also. Right near Simcoe and Coochiching. It will be a fun weekend.

The Elmo show was posponed and will be set to another date in the future. Sorry for any confusion.

We have a big lineup of shows for the summer and we are still working on it. We hope to see everyone out! Keep checking out the site for info.

The Fat Cats

"Don't stick yer thumb where yer finger didn't fit!"

Now, now boys - Doogie, you go to one corner and Nelson, you to another. ::

Me thinks the Fatties are simply posting that they'll be appearing at that festival which takes place over those three days. I bet the exact scheduling is yet to be negotiated.

I for one find the addition of the Fatties to the festival a very enticing enterprise for that long weekend! ::

We are advertising the dates for the festivals. Not that we will be playing every night. I believe we are on at 7 pm on the Saturday of Lose Yer Shoes and we have yet to get the details for Come Together. We will keep you posted.

The Fat Cats

Friday, June 4 @ The Pepper Jack Cafe (Hamilton)

Thats the day after my birthday!Love to get a Fatties b-day show again.But I think we're hitting the buck & doe for Newrider's bro.

Speaking of which,Newrider I require two tickets for that by the way.