Jambands.ca

Wow, is it ever MONDAY today....

secondtube

Hey man, I was just thinking thee exact same thing dude.......Well it is Monday and I just got in from some Sunday night camping festivities. What do you say lets have a cyber hit......whoz in???? Lets do a count down....5......get the herb....4............get the chalice..................3............pack the bowl.........2.........get a lite, ...wait find a lite..............1........lets fire dat shit up!!!!!!!All right ready and DoNe!!!!! hehehehehehehehheh

I have a case of the hiccups that won't go away. Well I get them to leave then they just come back. It's been since last night I had them on and off.

Monday's suck....well at least until I get home. Then I can chillax with you know what....

i agree . . . shitty vibes today, thought id make it better by hitting a bowl, shared it with some girl at school i dont know who then proceeded to pack 3 more (can never turn a lady down) and go me much higher than i would have liked . . big mistake, ended up having a pop music playing test and could hardly pick up my sticks . . . yeah well, tomorrow is tuesday and tuesday is when i leave to go to algonquin . .