Jambands.ca

Mcdonald's Alumni Thread

AdamH

It's my fucking birthday and this board is so full of hate that I thought I'd direct the energy elsewhere. Otherwise the icing on the cake will melt. And I won't enjoy my steak and blowjob.

Around my 15th birthday I started working at McD's. It was my first full-time job and to be honest it was a pretty good place to work at the time. Pretty soon I was bumped up to crew trainer and then the almighty crew chief. This entailed doing little or no work, pretending to fill out people's timesheets and help process payroll stuff, and eating 3 big macs for lunch.

I'm calling all you McD's former staff out...please share your finest moment worshipping the golden arches

I worked at the arch rival, Burger King, until I moved onto to wendy's a year later. With all that burger making experience at BK, I was instantly in charge of making burgers at Wendy's. My assembly speed was unmatched.

My friend Ed got fired for eating fries on fry duty.

I quit to take a job at Woolco and effectively double my wages to $6.50/hour.

oh dear god...where do I start!

First of all, Happy Birthday ahess!

I was hired at McD's on my 14th birthday. Within a year, I understood how vital it was to work as many extra hours as possible so that my new-found drinking and smoking habits could be carried out. I also quickly developed a knack for disappearing to the washroom (or out to the back correl if the door was unlocked) to heave the evils dwelling in my guts from the previous night (or current afternoon), wipe my mouth, swish with orange drink mix, and head back to the sweat hole.

When I was offered the management belt, I grabbed it...along with a $0.25 pay increase and endless transfers to stores from CFB Kingston all the way to Napanee. The next couple of years were quite a blur - from conferences to training weeks, I was able to continue my love affair with the back correl.

I finally lost my shit one day and quit. "What are you going to do now, Lynn?" asked my boss.

My response...."It's hard to say, but I sure as hell am not coming back here."

(I'm still addicted to the fries...and the BigMacs...and the Quarter Pounders..and the.....well, you get it.)

Happy Birthday ahess6488!

Should revieled your presence in Montreal so I coulda bought you a drink.

McDonalds wouldn't hire me because I refused to cut my hair. So I got a telemarketing job instead selling frozen bulk meat.

The opening line:

Hello Mrs. _____ , This is Steve calling from Prime Cut Food Services I was wondering if you've recieved your free beef sample yet?

oh dear god...where do I start!

First of all, Happy Birthday ahess!

I was hired at McD's on my 14th birthday. Within a year, I understood how vital it was to work as many extra hours as possible so that my new-found drinking and smoking habits could be carried out. I also quickly developed a knack for disappearing to the washroom (or out to the back correl if the door was unlocked) to heave the evils dwelling in my guts from the previous night (or current afternoon), wipe my mouth, swish with orange drink mix, and head back to the sweat hole.

When I was offered the management belt, I grabbed it...along with a $0.25 pay increase and endless transfers to stores from CFB Kingston all the way to Napanee. The next couple of years were quite a blur - from conferences to training weeks, I was able to continue my love affair with the back correl.

I finally lost my shit one day and quit. "What are you going to do now, Lynn?" asked my boss.

My response...."It's hard to say, but I sure as hell am not coming back here."

(I'm still addicted to the fries...and the BigMacs...and the Quarter Pounders..and the.....well, you get it.)

Forgot to add.....the back correl can suck my arse!

Bouche said

I quit to take a job at Woolco and effectively double my wages to $6.50/hour.

That's exactly what happened to me ... not sure exactly about the pay difference, but after 3 weeks at McDonalds I got a job at Woolco and quit my job at McD's.

I also have a fun McDonalds song that I like to play sometimes ... the first verse goes as follows:

When I was 16 years old

I worked at McDonalds

I was a hamburger flipping machine

Who produced obscene cuisine

My friends all worked there to

Indigestion for me and you

We served millions, that's what the sign said

And it's a miracle they aren't all dead

Peace, Mark