Jambands.ca

hernias & bug bites

mikey d

so i got back yesterday from a 5 day trip to algonquin. i had an absolutely incredible time, amazing weather, watched the sunset and the moon rise everynight, ate a shitload of mushrooms and got some good exercise. aside from this all i realy have to show is a body that looks as though i have the plague - i had an alergic reaction to the black flies who pretty much entirely left my girlfriend alone but coated me from the time i woke up to the time i went to sleep - and two potential hernias. i went to the e.r. yesterday to get it checked out as it is quite painful - though feeling a little better now - and after the doctor grabbed my balls and made me cough - most awkward :: - he said its most likely two hernias on eaither side of my groin. allthough this kind of sucks and may put me out for a few weeks, it was certainly worth it for the amazing trip i had.

Geez dude, what a costly price to pay for an algonquin adventure. Black Flies are the worst, they are such sneaky bastards you don't even see them bite, you just notice blood on you, then the swelling and itching... :( Hope you get all better with a minimum of discomfort.

btw - "Hernias and Bug Bites", sounds like the title for a new Phish song.