Jambands.ca

Low Roller's week-off work (kinda)

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

So I took the week off from work to study for my GMAT, an exam that has consumed my life in recent weeks. This wild roller coaster is over on Friday (kinda), but a man can't just study all day, he needs stuff to do, and people to see.

So anyone out there in Ottawa-land that is not working and/or on sabatical from the work world want to do lunch?

Guest Low Roller

Besides Xmas/New Year's, this is my first "vacation" since Phish in Vegas in February 2003. I'm spending it studying. LAAAAAAAAME.

I'm in for Dirienzos tomorrow or thursday (depends on if I have leftovers for lunch or not)

I'm leaning towards thursday because I know they'll likely have roast beef and meatloaf sandwiches ready-to-go.

Just because I'm working, don't mean I can't do lunch with you arsewipe.

Guest Low Roller
Just because I'm working, don't mean I can't do lunch with you arsewipe.

Sorry I'm just so used to working in Kanatafar.... We should definitely go for lunch this week!

So I took the week off from work to study for my GMAT, an exam that has consumed my life in recent weeks. This wild roller coaster is over on Friday (kinda), but a man can't just study all day, he needs stuff to do, and people to see.

Good luck. I wrote my GMAT last Fall and and I am starting school in a few weeks in August. The text doesn't really test anything other than how well you can write the GMAT. It doesn't do much to indicate how well you'll do in busines school. Where are you applying to?

Anyway, if you have any questions let me know. I just wrote it a few months ago, and the test is the same everywhere.

Colin

Guest Low Roller

DAMMIT! Sorry guys, it wasn't meant to be. They decided to pave the driveway of my apartment building today, so I couldn't get my car out... That sucks.

Sorry Ms.Hux I didn't get your message until I got back from lunch...

The Duke was ok, but it certainly was no Dirienzos.... :(

Shall we try this again tomorrow?? ::

Guest Low Roller

Alright. This is it. Final stretch. I'm gonna get some last minute cramming done, and then it's off to sleep so I can be good and ready for tomorrow morning's exam. I'm kinda nervous now since the moment I've been prepping myself for six weeks is almost here. Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me between 9:00 and 1:00.

BTW, I grabbed some Dirienzos today for a late lunch, and mamma mia that's a good sandwich.

Who's drinking with me tomorrow afternoon??