Jambands.ca

Nero last night

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

I'm slowly coming to from last night's festivities, so pardon the lack of details. Suffice to say that Nero pulled off one amazing performance last night, including a cover of Pink Floyd's Echoes which was unbelievable. And now I need more coffee.

Echoes!!!!!

Guest Low Roller
Did you get it off Low Roller?

Oh hellz ya. There was no way I was working today after the day I had yesterday. Happy Canada Day indeed!

I was only able to see the first set of the Nero show last night because of the bus schedual. But from what I witnessed they were playing really well last night. Had a fun time, but I am at work now and feeling really hungover and tired...so tired and hungover that I dont know if I will be able to make it to Bela Fleck :(

Echoes!!!!!

'nuff said.

Oh no!!!!!!! I didn't make it to the Nero show! And I love Echoes. Brad, did you tape this?

I was so sure earlier in the day that I'd be in shape to go. I was wrong!

Ollie and I left 40 Main in time to get downtown for the fireworks. After that, we stopped by a friend's house, and then made our way to Dekcuf. As we stood in front of the venue, in a moment of weakness, we both decided to walk on and go home.