Jambands.ca

FAT CATS & DIESEL DOG: ALEXANDERS, SAT, JULY 10

Drawbar

Esau, aren't you coming up to Kat's cottage on Saturday?

Yes,I am actually,for some reason I had thought I already missed out on that.Ya got me a ride Newrider?

Sorry Josh,I'll be missing this show afterall.

Next time.

No worries Greg. Have a good weekend. We are playing the Casbah the next Saturday so you shoudl hit that one. We always have a good time there. I still need to check out your slist of shows so I can grab some off you. What is the link again?

See everyone there..

Cheers, Josh

great show! if somewhat lightly attended (though Alexander's is a big place)

second night of Diesel Dog made me wish I could catch D. Dog twice every weekend... what a great band ::

the Cats swung the evening yet further into high gear and revved everyone up yet more, great to see that trooper Del and everyone else shakin it hard by the last quarter of the night... every Cats show seems to get better for me, which is saying a lot considering I've been going to see them for a decade

thank you's to everyone from the bands who got us into the show and then rocked it so sweet for us and all the other hardcores who showed up and made life so grand for the past few days... from Tonin's birthday bash to an afterparty on a lawn of chamomile to a day resting by a lazy river under puffy clouds in Brant Conservation Area to a night in Browntown on a grassy hill after the Dog/Cats show to home... gotta love summer livin

Thanks to all that came out and partied with us. A small but good crowd. Thanks also to Diesel Dog for rockin' it out. I wish we could have hit the bender afterwards. How was it?

Next Saturday night in the Hammer at the Casbah will be a shaker.

See you at the show.

Josh