Jambands.ca

Did nero really play Gin & Juice last night?

shainhouse

'twas a little tease. [big Grin]

to hear the full version go to Polo's on a Saturday night and listen to Sanzwill Band rawk it out...

I had a great time last night....nice chatting with ya Dave before the show...

Things got very blurry after the fourth or fifth yager shot. People i haven't even met before were by me shots....things went into a blazing spiral of madness...quickly.

ohhhhhhhh man, i have seen loads of nero shows, but this one, unfucking real.. well only had a chance to catch the second set, but that was the best set i have ever heard...

and to close off punk singing gin and juice.. yep best show i have ever seen...

keep that shit going...........

go leafs

you can say that again show-whore!

I got there only for the second set too... although completely drained, Lara and I travelled the short distance from Burlington (ON) to pop in at the show. What do you know, within three minutes of arriving, in walks s2dog, tc, zeddy and sarah.. neat.

Yeah, super set...

It should be mentioned the tease by Dave of Rod Stewart's 'Do You think I'm Sexy?' You know the part - nehrn nerhn nerhn nehrn... ne ne ne ne ne ne naw... Do I think you're sexy? No, I think you're fucking CRAZY!!

I think Lemondust had some different part at that one part - instead of 'din din din din din...' it was chzregh chzregh chzregh chzregh... ummm, nevermind, it's too hard to portray noises with letters.. [Confused]

I believe a killer 'darius' closed the set... much crowd prompting and they took the stage for a side splitting rendition of The Gourds take on Snoop's 'Gin & Juice'. Punk on vocals and guitar and Dave playin the bass. I could not believe my eyes! To close the night, an absolutely mind-numbing 401. whew! Thanks for a most excellent dose of pure fun boys!

Although Lara had no voice at all and was quite sick and I was feeling quite off too, we were so glad we made it out to the show. It was truly a special event.

Shainhouse, nice to see you again. Paisley, a pleasure to finally meet you.

Be seeing y'all soon!!

quote:

It should be mentioned the tease by Dave of Rod Stewart's 'Do You think I'm Sexy?' You know the part - nehrn nerhn nerhn nehrn... ne ne ne ne ne ne naw... Do I think you're sexy? No, I think you're fucking CRAZY!!

BackBacon, you rock.............

We got the same thing tonight inside of 401 Theme.

Hadnt heard the boys do it in years

Well, seems like it [Wink]

I have more for ya, but I gots to smoke.

Pray for Stapes, Punk and GM right now. They are stranded on the bus in front of the Scherzo.

Baby didnt want to start.

Yea, was one fun nero show.

Gin & Juice.....too much.

Thanks all that came out to PJC for the show, always makes me smile to see so many friends having a great time.

And a huge tanks to the die-hards...

Jay & Alexis(Del-Head),Ritch(great to meet ya),Stapes,Paisley,Willy,Backbacon,Lara,Stu-dogg,TeeSee,Zeddy,Sara,Comebacqueen,Button,Puff daddy,Cory & Sarah and a real big thumbs up to Jstsmkd1, Tara,Insta-gator and Lolita for letting us invade their home at such a late time.I told ya we would show....always a great time.

Here's to the nero bowling team and shin kickers everywhere!!

~Peace

hola...

just got home from friday night a few hours ago... one of my more insane weekends on record [Eek!]

nero @ pjc:

first set: laid back groove, dave getting all hendrixish, great... a warm up for the main event

second set: damn - one of the best couple of hours of music I've ever heard... had me loosing it... great lift in energy as the bar filled up... the band reciprocated in kind... fantastic! [big Grin]

super encore: yea, gin and juice caught me totally unawares and 401 had me shakin it all until the end

a totally satiating night of tune

right on nero!! [big Grin]

very cool to meet ya Backbacon and Lara, Tee See, Zeddy, Jay and Alexis, Studog(great pics my friend), Stapes, Comebacqueen(didn't know I knew ya!), and all the others I can't bring up in my foggy memeries right now...

a huge note of thanks to JstSmkd1 and Tara, and Insti-gator and Lolita for your amazing hospitality... Great place, great people, real great times... truly awesome [Cool]

gave it all night and all day in caledonia then came back to hamilton and went right to a party without stopping home at 8pm... gave'r for about 6 hours and then sat down on the couch and lost consciousnes sitting up, in a room full of people... [Wink]

thanks to all who's paths I crossed in the last few days... anytime... anywhere

[big Grin]

Archived