Jambands.ca

Fred Eaglesmith

Velvet

Kicks ass. Wow, can that man write a song.

Cool merch too - aside from the Fred Eaglesmith tire pressure guage there were about a dozen different t-shirts, including these three:

I (heart) Fred

I Like Fred

I Think Fred's Okay.

Wonder which one they sell the most of?

He really was incredible. I was checking out his website and look what I found:

Date: Fri August 13-15

Time: TBA

Venue: 2nd Annual Fred Eaglesmith Northern Music Fest

Contact Phone#: (705) 672-3450

www.fredsnorthernpicnic.ca

Date: Fri August 20-22

Time: TBA

Venue: 10th Annual Fred Eaglesmith Charity Picnic

Contact Phone#: 519 583 DUST

www.fredeaglesmithpicnic.com

Too bad that's during Coventry and the wedding :P

... I'm listening to John Deere B right now, and It's as good as Iremember it. ::

The 10th Annual Fred Eaglesmith Charity Picnic would be a blast,I've hit many a Fred pinic bash,they are loads of fun with awesome folks too boot.

I'm suppose to be in Ottawa for the wedding (if its the one I'm thinking) so I won't be making this years,but I did get my invite last month to the 10th Annual Charity Picnic.

Fred kicks ass.

Marin was awesome but Don't forget Willie P. Bennett, incredible mandolin and harmonica player. HWillie and Fred were a killer combination. Glad to see some Fred love on the Skank.

Maybe, since Fred is in the area, we should get him to play the wedding too ;)

check out this fan site, not a lot of content, but you've got to love the name- fredheads.org

when diesel dog played before him at the camp trillium fundraiser he got on stage and said something to the effect of the hippies are finally off stage, thank god! personally, i think that if you are the only act being paid at a charity event, maybe you shouldn't criticize the others, even if you are not a fan. maybe i took this statement in the wrong way, but there is no way in hell i will ever support that man. also, i met him a couple years ago at a mark wilson show and he had rockstar attitude. totally brushed off anyone that couldn't "do something" for him. i think he is a bit of a dillhole. total weiner.