Jambands.ca

Jim Rome on Coventry

Booche

HA!

Went to his site this morning (like I do every morning) and noticed he did a bit about Coventry on his show yesterday:

Phish Concert

8-5-04

The band Phish, a Grateful Dead wanna be knockoff band, is going to be putting on their final show next week in Vermont. More than 70,000 losers are expected to travel to Vermont to see the show in Coventry, VT. Some of the residents are worried about traffic, vandalism, and one woman in particular is worried about her pigs. She has a pig farm near where the concert will be held. “Who’s responsible for the pigs if something happens?” Coventry resident, Angela Young.

Hey, I would think you would be glad the show is coming to your town. For the first time ever there is going to be something that smells worse than the pigs in your backyard. The stench of 70,000 non-showering Phish fans should overwhelm even the odor of a pig farm. You should be grateful.

What you should be concerned about is them taking over your farm and never leaving. With all of the mud bogs and slop lying around, they are all going to feel right at home. Phish fans are not clean typically. Dude, I’m cool with you all liking the music. Whatever kind of music you like is cool with me. But why does being dirty have to be a part of it? The music sounds better if you haven’t bathed in several days? Explain that to me? And if the music is so good, why does everyone need to get stoned to listen to it.

Even the local cops admitted they can’t make an arrest for all the drugs they expect. “We are not going to arrest everybody who has a joint. There’ no way we could do that.” Not unless you have a local jail that can accommodate all 70,000 people that you are expecting to attend. Enjoy the show people. Pick up a bar of lava and some hot water on your way there.

Think about it ... what would be better than listening to a phat Reba jam while raping a pig

hmmmmmm........ [fingers tapping on table]........ hmmmmmm.......

is this a trick question? question of the day?

hmmmmmm..........[tap tap tap].........

Isn't this guy on TSN or has he moved? I have to admit as much as he's a putz I've struggled with this myself:

And if the music is so good, why does everyone need to get stoned to listen to it.

But seriously how much bigger losers are fans that go to Jays home games compared to some dirty Phisheads.

Isn't this guy on TSN or has he moved? I have to admit as much as he's a putz I've struggled with this myself:

And if the music is so good, why does everyone need to get stoned to listen to it.

But seriously how much bigger losers are fans that go to Jays home games compared to some dirty Phisheads.

he's got a natinally syndicated radio show monday to friday and a show on espn on thursday. he's hilarious.