Jambands.ca

Passed out Skanks

zero

Thanks Mr Russell - I love how he's still wearing his sweater. One night at some gig, I asked Paisley what he had been up to, just out of conversation, and he said "well, I was doing some laundry before I came out....". I was just like, "well, were you totally naked when you did your laundry?".

He's a beautiful dude. I love that guy.

Thanks Mr Russell - I love how he's still wearing his sweater. One night at some gig, I asked Paisley what he had been up to, just out of conversation, and he said "well, I was doing some laundry before I came out....". I was just like, "well, were you totally naked when you did your laundry?".

That's fu©king classic! :D Cheers to you Paisley! I'm on the love train with MarcO.

One night at some gig, I asked Paisley what he had been up to, just out of conversation, and he said "well, I was doing some laundry before I came out....". I was just like, "well, were you totally naked when you did your laundry?".

hahahwawawawahahaha...

That is the funniest thing I've heard all week. It's even funnier because it's true. It seems like just about every time I'm waiting on paisley he tells me he's doing laundry. Then he shows up in his usual attire. At least he always smells good.