Jambands.ca

BNB 7/9/04 Canmore download

SolarGarlic

So thats you who slowed down the torrent eh Booche... ;)

Seriously,I'm doin ok here between 60-75,not to bad.

Do you know anything about Zone Alarm security suite?

I have configured xp pro for BT but am not sure about ZA and if I can configure it to get faster downloads or not.

It should take a bit longer then 9 seconds to download meggo,I've been on this for abouit an hour and am at 30.2%.

When you click the link that says "(click to download)" does a window pop up asking you where you want to put the file on your computer?

hummmmmm i do have bit torrent... i did... maybe i deleted it in a fit of rage. i dunno. thanks for trying to help my poor technologically handicapped ass anyway, pais. :)

...and esau. i knew it was downloading way too fast. still getting the hang of this. whatevs.

shitballs!!

lol... on the bright side once you get to Ottawa you'll be up to your elbows in computer geeks eager to show off their fancy computing skills ::

out of curiosity after you downloaded bittorrent did you install it? if so, you got me... ghosts in the machine maybe (or an incomplete un-install previously as Esau suggested)

I always just click the file, a few second download starts, then a window opens that asks me where I want to put the file, I point to a folder and click and it starts downloading (so long as someone out there has the file open to share)

Here's the setlists from both nights.....

July 9th - Canmore Hotel

I. Holes, Stop 28, I was watching TV, Lost 'n Lonely, Down with the Sound, Everlasting Sun, Funkin Shoes, These Days

II. Shine on You Crazy Diamond, By the Door, Martian, Ever There, Chevron, Speedbump

E: Don't Do It

July 10th - Canmore Hotel

Opening Set - Steve Murphy backed by BNB

Romance at the Refugee Cafe, Devil on my Shoulder, So Long and I'm Gone, Baby I'm Drunk, Whiskey my Friends and I

I: Yellow Pants, Bench, Standing There, St Andrews, Fresco Lopez>Wex>Fresco, Palace Moon, Tonight's the Night*

II: In the Belly, Number 7, Thunder Bay Song, L> Older, Jack Lumber

E: Terrapin Station, Finding Your Soul, Holes

* w/ Steve Murphy on vocals

Those were some great nights at the Hotel!! Can't wait for more.

Jeff