Jambands.ca

I'm coming to Kingston

thatpatguy

Ontario unfortunately.. no offense to the k-town crew, but I'd rather it be Jamaica

anyway.. the r&b band I play in (The Crowd) has got two gigs at the Kingston blues festival (sorry.. the " Limestone City Blues Festival")

Anyway.. one of our gigs is at this club called Stages.. has anyone been there? is it a good room? nice and big? we are a big band so we need lots of room.

any info I could get on the place would be great. I'm really pumped to be playing the Kingston bluesfest.. I love Kingston and have always found it to be a killer live music town

Well Pat let's see... it was 1991, I was 15, we played some originals and Kim Mitchell's "Rock N Roll Duty" en route to winning a battle of the bands, won some recording time. I'd say it was the pinnacle of my music career. :D

Well Pat let's see... it was 1991, I was 15, we played some originals and Kim Mitchell's "Rock N Roll Duty" en route to winning a battle of the bands, won some recording time. I'd say it was the pinnacle of my music career. :D

Did anybody tape the show? ;)

Aloha,

Brad

I'm jealous.. I've yet to win a battle of the bands.. or even cover some Kim Mitchell.. but I keep chaising that rainbow :)