Jambands.ca

Lindsay!

PassedOutGuy

Where to start... ok Nero gave us everything they had last night... if ya'll thought the Scherzo was good last week forget about it! I have never left a show as content as I was last night! Wata Bug opener with a guitar bass duel... first set 401, the second Josephs B and E with the Punk, a looooong Condor to close it... yes i repeat CONDOR! thank you boys for that... was there a Miko Mard in there somewhere?

beggin Dave for a Darius worked in the second set... ok things start to get a little foggy now but the Lemondust kicked me in the boo boo... i was sooo lost in the middle section...

Bar staff, well all that were there know nothing needs to be said! I'm glad they let the band back in...

Much love and respect to Heather for all the hospitality... too much fun... great to finally meet that tatooed freak.. put a shirt on we dont need no trouble round here... Greg, Crowe, Tara good times! Not to forget to finally meet Stu Dog, great pics brother!

My friends Leslie and Steve were deffinately welcomed by all... thank you all for a great night and hope your travels home were safe!

oh ya and thanks to Nero, may the bus start without any help in your future...

Good Times!

POG~

Great to have met you guys, was kinda funny that the guy wanted me to put a long sleeve shirt on, especially since he was almost as tattooed as me [Confused]

The show kicked ass (as usual) the staff kinda was rude in my opinion....the not letting people back in thing was really strange.

See ya'll on saturday......

Give'r [big Grin]

yes u said it 'passed out guy' another amazing show.. and i know i am being repetitive but i have no idea how u guys put on great show after great show !!

it was great to finally meet u to passed out guy' fun times...

the bar was definatly happening, loads of heads showed up, but my poor buddy greg , seemed to get the short end of the stick. (next time leave andy at home, but bring his girlfriend) "ya maybe u should have put a long sleeve shirt on..

what u need is a long sleeve bowling shirt !! it looked like another perfect game last night... looking forward to seeing u on TSN soon.. "excellent form buddy"

but the shin kicking might have to stop.. !!

thanks heather for another wonderful time.. u rock...

happy 420 ...................

[Embarrassed][Embarrassed][Embarrassed][Embarrassed][Embarrassed]

the electric tomato licks balls. the last show i put on there (the sosos\oaxerai) was sold out and the staff refused to give me or oaxerai any free drinks and the stopped people from coming back in even though it was a sweat pit.

the 2nd time the sosos played the accused the djs girlfriend of selling drugs, grabbed her and told her that they would search her bag. i hope she told them to fuck off.

its the kind of place that seems mad at you for showing up and drinking beer and making them money. oh well nowhere else to play in lindsay.

POG - Nice to meet you guys, it's great to put a name to that sleeping face.

I second s2dog's motion to stop the "shin kicking". I got bruises all over my legs, if not out come the steal toes..........

What was up with that bar?

Do they not want to make $$$$$$

They locked an alcoholic(me) out, after going to the bank machine, Hmmmm

Thanks Punk for coming out to get me

Yeah I was at the Electric Tomato for the last So So's show and the bar owners were complete dicks.. Left at setbreak for a few minutes and then had to line-up at the door for a good 15 minutes to get back in. Not that anyone left the bar while we waited to get back in, he just finally decided that we had served our time I guess! It caught me off guard at first..

guy: "You're gonna have to line up here"

me: "but I paid, I was already in" (showing him my stamp)

guy: "It doesn't matter"

me: "..... but.. I paid!"

Ah well.. [Roll Eyes]

Archived