Jambands.ca

the Fatties were blazing last night ...

mark tonin

Yep, that pretty much sums up what I was doing last night [big Grin]

Nice to finally have a chat with you cyberhippie.

And great to see the core Hamilton crew of people who frequent this board (shainhouse, secondtube, esau13, show-whore, paisley, sanislo, marcO, and those I've missed) along with lots of other familiar smiling faces and friends.

A few of you Hamilton peeps said it last night and I wholeheartedly agree - you are so lucky to have the Fatties as your "house band."

Peace, Mark

~Fat Cats 04.20.03 @ PJC~

ONE

Tangled up in blue >

Franklin's Tower >

Rosie (Main st.)

Burden & Misfortune

Up a tree

Climb >

JAM~

Doobie Break

TWO

War Pigs tease

Rotan

Frontier

Too many choices >

Cruelty's cure >

Marraca's

Stand Back

Shakedown st.

ENCORE

You

Setlist may look short but it was crazy, hard jams, intense bass and Todd's guitar was on fire. Definatley a great night of music.

It was great to see so many people out for this show..

Thanks all, it is always a pleasure to see all your smiling faces, dancing and having a great time. Is why I love this job the most.

Thank you~ [big Grin]

Apparently it was war pigs tease not if 6 was 9 tease. My mistake, I guess between dealing with the threats from the gang banger at the door and the Licenceing & Standards guys throwing a badge at me and tellin me to shut the doors, I musta missed that.

quote:

Originally posted by Esau13:

Apparently it was war pigs tease not if 6 was 9 tease. My mistake, I guess between dealing with the threats from the gang banger at the door and the Licenceing & Standards guys throwing a badge at me and tellin me to shut the doors, I musta missed that.

Holy shit dude, sounds like it was a pretty crazy night! What went on?

Archived