Jambands.ca

greetings

Nelles

right on! thanks for all the kingston tips... gonna hit the hoagie house for sure...

Hey caroline! Ya, i've got a bunch of Neil Young shows on my computer waiting for you as well... It looks like i'll be in peterborough for AT LEAST one weekend in October since i'll have my parents car by then, so we can trade up then... an maybe catch a Spades show...

They've actually opened up a new Hoagie house in the same plaza as Mamma Mia's recently ;)

Jaimoe, on this board has probably the biggest Mamma Mia obsession possible.

I don't eat Mamma Mia pizza anymore. It was soooo good that I had to go on a diet. But hey, I've lost tons of pounds so it's almost worth it.

FYI, the Bouchard family has eaten far more Mamma Mia pizzas than I ever have. It's true that I've eaten a Mamma Mia pizza while driving ( and I was the driver ) to Toronto on more than a few occassions, but my friend's wife beats everyone: She flew a Mamma Mia Special to Vancouver with her to suprise her husband ( my friend and ex-Kingstonian, Wij ).

I think a hoagie differs from a sub in the way the bun is sliced. Hoagies are fatter too, like Jerry Garcia.