Jambands.ca

Saturday breakfast music

Esau

So after staying sober last night because I was suppose to work today,I awake to a call saying the shut down has been postponed for a week because some equipment needed did not showing up in time.So,its breakfast drinks (vodka) and hookah hits instead with some sh!t kickin' music.

Recommended listening in my opinion,other recommendations welcome...

sadly,high speed stream only

click here

Goes great with breakfast vodka and sweet cannabis.

Especially:

I'm going down,down,down

Ants on the Melon

I'll Be Your Baby Tonight

Locomotive Breath

Oh Sister

Cheers

dance.gif

tune wise i got a little yonder mountain goin on right now...

food wise im still feelin the effects of the peanut butter and bacon burger i had with a banana shake about 7 and a half hours ago... but i might have an orange in a little while.

oh, and no drugs yet... i smoked myself out last nite.

Thanks Esau! I love the Gourds. (A Birthday show of mine too! I'm not saying how old I was that day. - BUT TOO OLD!)

If you're not familiar with him, you should check out "Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband". I think you'd dig him big time. Check out the tune "Banjo Boy".

Thanks Esau! I love the Gourds. (A Birthday show of mine too! I'm not saying how old I was that day. - BUT TOO OLD!)

LOL,I was a mere 32 that day....

If you're not familiar with him, you should check out "Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband". I think you'd dig him big time. Check out the tune "Banjo Boy".

Thanks for the heads up,I'll check it out.

If your into the Gourds I have a bunch of live shows always looking for more or to trade.