Jambands.ca

show of hands to who is coming to st.kitts sunday

ggrtrhhrtgg

What a great night ... thank you to the St. Catharines crew and to everyone that made it out for this ... loads of people, lots of fun!

Special thanks to number 2 for putting this show together and for the after-show hospitality, to Dave Kennedy for the after-show crash pad for the mice, and to dark starr & Rose Garland for taking care of the sound and for playing so well ... it was a treat to once again share a stage with you.

Harvard Mouse would love to make the trek to St. Catharines at some point again in the future ... we had a blast!

Peace, Mark

Thanks all to everyone that made it out to the show last night...it's always fun playing to a packed house! Special kudos go out to Mark and the boys of Harvard Mouse for getting the evening off to a rousing start with a wonderful opening set...great stuff, guys!

LOTS of great vibes made their way from crowd to stage last night. Some nice sing along action, too! Hopefully we were able to send at least a portion of it back your way...

Sunday October 10th, 2004

The Great Canadian

St. Catharines, ON

Set One:

Samson & Delilah; Bertha; Cassidy; Me & My Uncle > Big River; Loose Lucy; The Music Never Stopped; Deal

Set Two:

China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider; Man Smart, Woman Smarter; Bird Song > The Other One > Bird Song; Feel Like A Stranger; Jack Straw

Encore: Casey Jones

great great times, thanks to the St. Catherines crew for setting things up and the hospitality afterwards, and to the skanks that made the journey and the good folk of st. kitts

really fine festive night of music, always fun to see the locals get invaded by deadheads, especially when they loosen up and join in ::

cheers to all