Jambands.ca

pre---party...?

stu dog

stu dog is thinking of coming down to see GTB friday, wondering if there is a place to go and hook up with some lads before the show..?

......... well i might aswell press the issue, and he needs a place to crash (floor etc.) eventually hitting the nero show in T.O, the next day, so if anyone needs a ride, i am willing.........will leave early if desired.....

can anyone be so kind to let the dog drink a few beers before ... pleeeeeeeeease..

[big Grin][big Grin] thanks stu

wow swifty thanks for pointing that out, means a lot !!

people must be scared of that chatham attitude i would bring with me !!! but you and your lovely wife would have me over eh swift, that's all that counts, that we chatham folk stick together ..!!

it looks like i am heading to andy's in about an hour, got a case a warm beers, i plan on drinking, jay and and his wife can watch me get uglier and uglier by the hour until the great line up tonight .... wait for bacon, zeddy, mudsybabcock to show up..

there will be no sissy pants on tonight...

and when i get up there will be more beer drinkikng, until the NNEERROO in toronto, when i will hear some more quality music.. can't wait !!!!

look for the ugly guy....... [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

Archived