Jambands.ca

del!!! [shawarma related]

meggo

haaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa... i was sitting reading the paper today and who should i come across.... but MR MAROUSH himself!!! you gotta pick up today's citizen. this is a good online article but it doesn't have the wonderful photograph that is in the paper edition.

so thankful that you brought us there - and somewhat thankful that the paper wasn't there that night to take pictures of me kissing crazy mr maroush. phew!!!

hey sugarmegs, westo took me to this place in hali after Blue Quarter, and out of the 4 corners there were 3 pizza/donair shops, and on the 4th was a church... we were both trashed and i couldnt understand if he was saying "pete's corner" or "pizza corner".. anyways, i was blown away by the amount of donairs in that city... got some good sh!t there, and eating on church steps is never bad.

Yah its Pizza corner. There are donairs on every block...its rediculous really. Pizza is good though.

I had the biggest pizza slice of MY LIFE in Halifax this SUmmer. I will definitely get back to you on the exact location, but for now I know it was in the area outside of downtown and south of ______ (the huge park a bit north east of downtown), in the residential apartment area where a lot of NSCAD students live. LOOK OUT!

mmmm shwarmas rule, KC turned me onto the best place in hamilton to get em, i cant say the name because their sign is in arabic or some other language, but man they sure know how to cook.very affordable too, the chicken shwarma was 3 or 4 bucks, and their extra heady falafels are only 2 bucks

The public gardens (beautiful fenced in garden) or the Commons (a wide open space) ??? I love Pizza ::

Yes, the Commons! (i'll still get you more info soon) =)

Another thing I'm remembering - theres an army barracks place right around the corner from it, and in the other direction a few blocks away is a good bakery/natural foods cafe serving up fair trade coffee. Kind of a sketchy street.