Jambands.ca

The Lost & Found Thread

bONES

The sigmund freud book is mine. I'll even give you the title "future of an illusion" and it's a library book so i should get it back sooner rather than later. The silver comb could possibly be mine. if it's this pinkish silver revlon comb with handle then it's mine.

Found: 1 TORONTO hitch-hiking sign. we found it outside our place after the slip show on thursday. i figure someone may want it for sentimental value.

-coffee travel mug, probably smells like wine, stainless steel, black handle, no logos, plain silver sticker covering up a mcmaster university logo, but that is not apparent.

Did you loose that at the Labour Day CTMF?

nope, not labour day, the handle was broken too, i should have mentioned that, it got run over.

Country Cowboy,awesome my friend I really thought I lost that hat for good!! Perhaps we'll cross paths this weekend at Prine,talk to you closer to the weekend about it.Thanks bro.

this ha taken the thoughts right out of my mind. i have my sister working on a home page for myself, i'd like to call it "lost and find". i hope one day it will become world wide. i'm pretty good and finding things and networking. i'm also very tierd of my things going missing everytime i go to some kind of a gathering. ppl seem to like my friends and ii stuff (drums, bungs, music etc.). not too long ago my friends drum was taken from our camp on old d island in the grand river. it sucks, it wasn't even mine and i still felt hert. i lost a very nice cowboy shirt and hat and walkman recorder and a friend at the last cometogeather. it's not the first time i've thought of never going back. i try not to bring very much with me, just my backpack. i dont have a problem sleeping out side under the stars in the summer. so the next time anybody feels that i'm not doing myself justice, let me b the judge. your friendly local "jesus" look a like, s"infamouse"clifford

Muhahahha,I can't believe that your on here my friend.

Its Greg from Hamilton (tattoo'd guy),say hello to moe for me.

cowboy - i don't think you left your ag in my car...

but it mighty isn't it?

is it big?

anyhow, i've lost a bunch of stuff in the past including money (about $60 at the slip in 20's), various CDs from parties and through bad choices in lending, instrument effects (more stolen than lost), and my sh!t. yup, i lost it several times. i'd say that i felt mighty light after slip montreal in may, at moe.down, and at various CTMFs (mostly at frontiertown).

i don't want my sh!t back...but i'd love my other stuff.

drop me a line countrycowboy. i'm in the patch dude.

PS...your burn baby burn episodes were about as enjoyable as a tire fire. Burning plastic is not that palatable and it's hard on the lungs.

Agreed that creating a stank-ass chemical fire in the middle of a well-populated camping area was not exactly the swiftest of moves… LOST - sensibility and foresight … but there was almost immediate admittance to that fact and a heartfelt apology made to those of us who spoke out at the time (me)… FOUND - understanding, compassion and humility … Therefore, Splifford doesn’t really need to be reminded of it anymore.

Cheers!