Jambands.ca

The Lost & Found Thread

bONES

Alexis has been talking about starting a lost and found thread for a while now, so i'm going to get the ball rolling

Found on The Slip run (in the back of whitey):

one book >> sigmund freud

silver comb

little feat baseball cap >> Esau!

we're not sure if BnB's orange shag carpet cd is mooses or someone elses

Lost:

in Montreal >> roughly $200 dollars plus

this ha taken the thoughts right out of my mind. i have my sister working on a home page for myself, i'd like to call it "lost and find". i hope one day it will become world wide. i'm pretty good and finding things and networking. i'm also very tierd of my things going missing everytime i go to some kind of a gathering. ppl seem to like my friends and ii stuff (drums, bungs, music etc.). not too long ago my friends drum was taken from our camp on old d island in the grand river. it sucks, it wasn't even mine and i still felt hert. i lost a very nice cowboy shirt and hat and walkman recorder and a friend at the last cometogeather. it's not the first time i've thought of never going back. i try not to bring very much with me, just my backpack. i dont have a problem sleeping out side under the stars in the summer. so the next time anybody feels that i'm not doing myself justice, let me b the judge. your friendly local "jesus" look a like, s"infamouse"clifford

this ha taken the thoughts right out of my mind. i have my sister working on a home page for myself, i'd like to call it "lost and find". i hope one day it will become world wide. i'm pretty good and finding things and networking. i'm also very tierd of my things going missing everytime i go to some kind of a gathering. ppl seem to like my friends and ii stuff (drums, bungs, music etc.). not too long ago my friends drum was taken from our camp on old d island in the grand river. it sucks, it wasn't even mine and i still felt hert. i lost a very nice cowboy shirt and hat and walkman recorder and a friend at the last cometogeather. it's not the first time i've thought of never going back. i try not to bring very much with me, just my backpack. i dont have a problem sleeping out side under the stars in the summer. so the next time anybody feels that i'm not doing myself justice, let me b the judge. your friendly local "jesus" look a like, s"infamouse"clifford

found: one incoherent post.

What kind of taping you doing Brad?

I do "strategic taping": with the world falling apart around us, somebody has to do something to hold it together. I see the world as a virtualized fabric kind of thing, with cords and threads just a little bit over there, just out of any kind of sight humans can perceive. The taping I do is an attempt to connect those parts of the fabric that are separating; I work subtly, a bit here, a bit there, establishing links between some of the larger bits, to help offload the stresses and strains on the smaller bits.

Masking tape isn't the best holder-downer-together, but it's cheap, light, and portable. I prefer to spread a thinner layer of tape across wider vistas, while others do more concetrated taping, with heavier (e.g., duct) tape, attempting to cover up the wider holes.

Heavy or light, we try, really we do.

Aloha,

Brad

Lost: Bill Frisell CD, Gone, Just Like A Train. Funny thing is, only the disc itself is missing, I still have the case. I'm a fanatic for putting discs back in their cases right away, and I wouldn't just lend someone a disc on its own. It isn't in my discman, computer, or CD player. I have no suggestions as to where it might be, but anyone who wants to donate money towards buying myself a new copy is more than welcome. ;)

lost at various lose yer sh!t festivals this year (aka come together):- one "earth rags" hoodie, blackish green, pockets in the front, m or mc subtly embroidered on front in very small blue letters, fits medium to smallish women.

-prescription glasses, wire copperish frame, very strong prescription, no tinting, small oval shape lenses

-small folding stool, triangle blue or green (can't remember which, it was ricky's)

-coffee travel mug, probably smells like wine, stainless steel, black handle, no logos, plain silver sticker covering up a mcmaster university logo, but that is not apparent.

-a million dollars, if you return it to me i'll split it with ya! ::

yeah, i lose stuff a lot.

come to think of it i don't tink i ever really lost anything at any festivals or shows, once i lost a pipe necklast, but its in the lake at izzies, and i lost a orange sypderco knive some where at a festival a few years ago it was orange,

i also lost a good friend, but i'm sure i'll find her

found: little coconut guitar

lost: my marbles right now as i'm listening to the PJC Slip show again ! :)

not lost or found, but waiting for canned beats in the mighty whitey mobile some sorta brown leathery type bag

oh and maybe someone should take those 2 crazy carpets that are in the back of whitey too

they're broken moose bone mobiles waiting to happen as soon as the snow flies ;)

I'd start by looking in the firepit at the burnt remainders of what you threw in the fire, eg, small ghetto blaster that many witnessed you throw several times into the fire. Perhaps you just don't remember burning the rest of your stuff...just a thought.

PS...your burn baby burn episodes were about as enjoyable as a tire fire. Burning plastic is not that palatable and it's hard on the lungs.

But hey, I can't argue with a jesus look alike, so burn 'em if you got em. :P