Jambands.ca

HELP!

MamaPink

Hey everyone! Hope you don't mind if I do a little self-promotion here. (If you're offended, please stop reading immediately :P)

It's getting close to crunch time - I have to have a certain amount of Fantasia parties booked before my training. I have to say, I am so thrilled at the enthusiasm I have received and I'm pretty close to meeting the quota. If you or someone you know might like to host a fantasia party, I would not only be SO very grateful, but there's also a FREE GIFT in it for you if you book it before the 1st of November. Plus of course the amazing perks of hosting a party, for example, 10% of the total sales of your party goes towards your purchase. So… please email me if you're interested or pass along this info to anyone you think might be interested. pink@nacns.com

oh, and just a note to the guys - although it IS usually aimed for the ladies, the gents tend to benefit quite nicely from these parties aswell... ;) So bug your girlfriends to have one!!

Ms. Hux, Palace Princess and FairySari - you get the free gifts for booking before the 1st of course! And I just want to thank the 3 of you for organizing everything and jumping on the fantasia band wagon so early on. I simply can not wait to do your parties!!!!

Thanks again!!

Miranda

x0x0x0x

Sorry LMP,

I'm already attending Sari's shindig, (can't wait!), but I'll definitely ask around. Nice to see you again last weekend... keep spreading the love!

Cheers!

no appolgies at all! I'm so glad you'll be at Sari's - i had no idea! THAT is some great news, can't wait

:)

wow - this shaping up to be a really great night, eh Sari?? Quite a few girls came up to me at the slip show and mentioned they'd be comin' to your party!! Be prepared for a crazy night...

man, i love my job!

oh yeah, and just to make things clear... (thanks stoned philips for bringing this to my attention!)in order to get the free gift, you just have to have your party booked by the 1st of November, but there are no restrictions on the actual date of your party.

wait - did that make things clear, or confuse you more? :: Where's a Clarica advisor when you need one?

pppffft!! what else do you think we do velvet? (for that matter, when AREN'T we givin'er? haha) there's even a TASTE test of alll sorts of body creams, lotions, lubricants, yuummy, they're all edible, and tasty too. in fact, if you mix the chocolate body paint with the "ha-penis" massage cream VOILA, you have a banana sundae!

mmm mmmm

no problem pink! i haven't set the exact date yet, but i'm leaning towards a tuesday evening, and it's probably going to be in early december (just in time for christmas shopping ladies!), so if anyone from around here (or not from around here) wants to come, just let me know. i'll update this thread with the exact date as soon as i figure it all out.

although it's DEFINITELY worth it to have your own party, gals! that 10% might not sound like much, but let me tell you that adds up quickly. mir & i threw what we thought was a fairly modest party & we were up to our eyes in free stuff by the end of it. plus in addition to that 10% there's extra free gifts too! and fantasia parties are such a bonding experience... nothin' like being immersed in sex toys with all your favourite girlfriends!

My friend in Brampton is gauging interest from her friends at work and we're going to talk about it this weekend and we'll let you know.

She was very interested--she just wants to make sure its not just going to be just her and me (not that we're not really fun...!) :)

One question--will you still be doing parties around the Christmas holidays? My friend is a teacher and so that's obviously the best time for her. But we're flexible.

Hey Stoned Phillips! YES! I can do parties right up until the 23rd, if that works best for ya's! Or were you thinking about after christmas?

Keep in mind, it doesn't have to be on a weekend either - depending on how many people are there, a party usually lasts around 3 hours.

So yeah, i'd say pick a date and long as there isn't another party booked on the night/day you were thinking, it should work!

Keep me posted!! Looking forward to hearing what you come up with!

i've spoken with the whores and it's on! what dates are good for you and we'll go from there. i figure my house is a good idea because it's close to yours and nearby for a few of the others that want to come (tee hee).

AWESOME!!! I think your house would be best too! November is filling up fast, so December might be better but it's really up to you! I'll work around your schedules! Were you thinking weekend or week night?

okay it's set! my party is thursday, december 9th. the presentation will begin promptly at 7pm, but feel free to come any time from 6:30pm on.

AND, i'll have a special guest visiting! fresh from halifax (like, 24 hours after she arrives :D), none other than the one & only sugarmegs! whooohooo!

message me or post here if you want to join us.