Jambands.ca

Hey Zero

zimmerman pt3

dude,

that royaly blows about the "skinhead jumping" fiasco! I hope you heal quick and take revenge on those bastards by becoming a suburban vigilante with super headee powers!

I think Dead Kennedys said it best,

Punk ain't no religious cult

Punk means thinking for yourself

You ain't hardcore cos you spike your hair

When a jock still lives inside your head

Nazi punks

Nazi punks

Nazi punks-fu©k Off!

Nazi punks

Nazi punks

Nazi punks-fu©k Off!

If you've come to fight, get outa here

You ain't no better than the bouncers

We ain't trying to be police

When you ape the cops it ain't anarchy

[Repeat chorus]

Ten guys jump one, what a man

You fight each other, the police state wins

Stab your backs when you trash our halls

Trash a bank if you've got real balls

You still think swastikas look cool

The real nazis run your schools

They're coaches, businessmen and cops

In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go

[Repeat chorus]

You'll be the first to go

Unless you think

I think Zimmerman was attempting to support you, Zero; not speak against you. Jello Biafra/the DKs are writing/singing about just the sort of jerks that you met last weekend, and putting them down. I don't think Zimmerman means anything but to stand by you with his post; but I do not mean to speak for him. It is just an observation.

Okay I said I was gone and I'm gone but you guys really are ignorant twats. OF COURSE I know Zim was talking about the fucks that stomped me. He's my friend and we've known each other for years. The appreciation of irony and the convolutions of speech around here is staggering- like literally at a grade 11 special needs level. MY POINT was that if we keep suppressing free speech and don't stand up for the hard won rights we have WE WILL BE THE FIRST TO GO.

<<<FURTHERMORE>>>

I never said anyone should be gang raped. I used a rhetorical technique, a debating technique, a logical technique called reduction ad absurdum. By saying that I deserved to die a violent death because I disagreed about some improvisational bands, made hurtful comments or intentionally antagonized people on a public forum is akin to saying that a woman deserves to be raped for dressing provocatively or walking in a certain area. SHE DOES NOT. Nobody deserves to be the victim of a violent and unprovoked assault. This incident has finally allowed everyone on this board to show their TRUE COLOURS and they ain't patchwork and tie dye- they are black, grey and BLOOD RED.

NO that's what I said from the get go. Only I know my intentions. I have no malice in my heart towards Sharon I would NEVER want anything like what happened to me to happen to anyone else. You cannot gauge my intention because you don't know me. You do not have a sophisticated enough grasp on language to debate with me.

I apologize Stone you are a bright cookie and have done well by me. Sincerely I apologize.

Your apology is graciously accepted.

We all get in "moods" at times. The best we can do is try to bring as much calm and good to the world as we can, despite the shite that may be flung at us. Overall, I think this board usually serves that purpose, and I have every confidence that it will do so again.

My best to all you Skanktuarians.

"TRUE COLOURS and they ain't patchwork and tie dye- they are black, grey and BLOOD RED."

Luke, that's gold!

I think Slayer said it best once in "Blood Red":

Peaceful confrontation meet war machine

Seizing all civil liberties

Honest ballotation among banshee

Spilling blood throughout humanity

You cannot hide the face of death

Oppression ruled by bloodshed

No disguise can deface evil

The massacre of innocent people

Deviated lies fear blinding your eyes

Enforcing their truth through a gun

Aggressive discipline and barbaric control

Thousands of people cannot be wrong

You cannot hide the face of death

Oppression rules by bloodshed

That stains the primitive sickle

Blood red

Growing opposition with words as ammunition

Expressions of life’s liberties

Aggressive discipline and barbaric control

Spilling blood throughout humanity

you cannot hide the face of death

Oppression rules by bloodshed

That stains the primitive sickle

Blood red

In my graduating year of high school I was the Best Public Speaker at the Ontario Model Parliament. That means I kicked the asses of all of the debating club geeks, young conservatives and braniacs from all of your schools combined. That's not grandiosity it's a fact.

holy sh!t...what the fu©k. You may have a grasp of the english language but i've seen you berate people and try to prove superiority. You know what??

you're verbose, dude. you might have subtle ironies and tame intentions but that doesn't mean you should try to extend that where the tone doesn't allow for. VERBOSE.

if you have such a grasp of music, the universal language, you should know what tone works in a situation and how sounds (ideas controlled by musicians) can support , play off, or detract from overall atmosphere...you say you strive to understand music and know about it, but you're not quite getting how it ties into life itself. Online, you've been a very dissonant personality as of late and I hope you can improve your harmony. i think you're someone that deserves to be treated with respect but you've gotta give it back - not just when people are barking about it at you.

you're constantly trying to pull rank but you know what?? you don't have much clout. you know how to talk to people and you know that much respect is rooted in humanity and realism - you are very convincing a person from time to time and i always thought you have had a personal integrity life few others have. I've seen you treat those you admire as peers but the people that you should treat like peers you treat like fools. just because you don't like somebody doesn't mean you have to be better...

I know you're better than all of the lesser points of your personality would suggest. In person i get a really great vibe from you but online you come across as somebody that i wouldn't want to have anything to do with in person and I really don't appreciate that confusion. not saying it's malicious but it's there. i was about to just not reply...but i just couldn't help it.

I am going to try and address this one last time and then drop this sh!t. This is so kiddy time it isn't even funny.

online you come across as somebody that i wouldn't want to have anything to do with in person and I really don't appreciate that confusion

I rant, dissimulate, make ironic statements, undercut my own opinion, use rhetoric and hyperbole online. Being misunderstood is not only highly likely it's almost necessary. The same does not occur in the 'real' world because, well it just doesn't. The medium is the message. As to clout I have more of it than anyone on this board. Nobody likes boastfulness so I will let my actions speak for myself from now on. If you knew the range and stature of individuals calling to check on me you might retract your statement about clout. Go back to surfing people's couches and looking for a job (you know the one you lost over six months ago).

Originally posted by Z -

"Nobody likes boastfulness so I will let my actions speak for myself from now on."

"In my graduating year of high school I was the Best Public Speaker at the Ontario Model Parliament. That means I kicked the asses of all of the debating club geeks, young conservatives and braniacs from all of your schools combined. That's not grandiosity it's a fact."

?

How old are you?

Originally posted by Z -

"This is so kiddy time it isn't even funny."

I disagree... It's fu©kin'high-larious!!!!!!

Knowledge truly comes from the heart and can not be judged by letters following your name or what school you went to. We all chose to apply our heart in different areas, when you are insulting someone for whatever reason you are weakening your own resolve. To publicly hector someone only shows a lack of tolerance and compassion. As this energy flows through and makes its way to those who manifest it on themselves I will say a prayer to the four directions mother earth and to the great mystery.

Be at peace with yourself and care for your family and friends.