Jambands.ca

A not-so-subtle reminder for Sat. in the Hammer...

dark_starr

i'd been looking forward to this night for such a long time... since i saw kc make a post about fall shows at PJC a couple months back... then in the heat of the moment i booked a flight out east, not realizing the date... oops! hope you guys all have a good time, though!

In.

Any chance on a Blow Away > Caution > Esau > Blow Away would be very greatly appreciated.

;)

The Caution is a definite posibility, but given their name, I'm guessing that the opening band might have a crack at that one! We've been working on getting My Brother Esau into our repitoire, so we'll see if that one is a go by Saturday. We definitely have a surprise or two in store for you, though!

In.

Any chance on a Blow Away > Caution > Esau > Blow Away would be very greatly appreciated.

;)

The Caution is a definite posibility, but given their name, I'm guessing that the opening band might have a crack at that one! We've been working on getting My Brother Esau into our repitoire, so we'll see if that one is a go by Saturday. We definitely have a surprise or two in store for you, though!

All good my friend,I'm sure I'll have a blast regardless what GD gets played,man,so many options with two bands,makes my head spin trying to think of a serious request.I guess I'd have to say My Brother Esau (ultimatley),but if not,perhaps a:

Weather Report Suite

Prelude

Part I

Part II (Let It Grow)

;)

Going to be a blast,see ya there.

Esau I don't think we've met. I frequented the Toronto scene for a while and made frequent trips to the Hammer, but just moved here in Sept to go back to school. If I see you I'll say hello. I'm about 5"11 with glasses and long brown curly hair that will probably be tied back if I'm any degree of sober, say hello if you recognize me.

As for the bands, I don't know if either of you have Cosmic Charlie in your repetoire (I may have seen CJ do it once a long time ago? Never seen RG though) but I would love to hear a sweet sliderrific rendition of that tune...too many GD shows don't have that delicious slide element, DSO does it real well though from what I've heard. Anyway either way I'm sure it will be a blast.