Jambands.ca

The return of The G...

Giggles

Hey all...it's been a while...I've been lurking behind the scenes...reading some of this (I gotta say it) sh!t thats been posted...CAN'T WE ALL JUST BE BROTHER SHAMUS' !!!!!

Anyways, my grand return has been to bring you all this amazing work of musical rap...I hope Y'all dig check!!!

THE BADASS RAP

Sorry if this is a repeat...maybe I havn't been lurking frequently enough...BOOYACHAKA!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!

Gawpo Giggles :: :: ::

P.S- Word to ya MOMS Y'all........

And a ching, ching to you as well Greg...

I honestly have no idea where I'll be this weekend...I've been meaning to get home for a while as this damn work I do here in Tdot has had me prisoner since I got the damn job...but its a good job just working all the time. sh!t man, I'm not even sure what show you would be referring to...outta the loop here...I'm no longer planning for shows, just see if I got the time and the means to get a ticket and I'm there...maybe I will be seeing you this weekend...

I'm not even sure what show you would be referring to...

Perhaps he means nero:

Thursday, Dec. 9: Vinyl in Guelph

Friday, Dec. 10: Lancaster in Kitchener

Saturday, Dec. 11: PJC in Hamilton

I hope you can make one (if not all) of these; it'd be a blast to see you again, man.

Aloha,

Brad

NERO...I thought that band of fuggin gypsies quit on us...sh!t, was I crying for weeks for no reason??? Just kidding...hhhmmmm...I have seen these guys on a couple occasions and thought they were pretty good (Is the cute guy with the long hair still in the band?)

Ok...I'ma see what I can do!!!!!!!

Good day all!!!