Jambands.ca

TMNS play 'Dead tunes in Ottawa this Saturday

Fendermender

that's fine.

i can handle that one.

i'm not about to debate personal opinion.

i do know myself and how different substances affect me.

you've got your opinions and ideals and I've got mine.

I also rarely indulge to complete excess.

I don't need to justify myself though.

everybody has a different stance on this issue.

that's a fact i can live with.

Debate we shall.

1. Driving while impaired is driving while impaired. There's no further definition for which substance that applies to.

2. You knowing how LSD affects your driving, is the equivalent of a drunk person "knowing" how alcohol affects their driving.

3. You could have killed someone.

im with the two previous posts othe rthan yours of course Beats... that was stupid!

you may know how L treats you but what about when it rerars its ugly head for another wave of visuals when you least expect it? Oh sh!t i think i just saw someone in front of the car... oh wait... dude, i beg you please don't do that again... no debate necessary...

Guest Low Roller
each to there own... you're the one who was in your head Beats, sounds like there was no problem... you're a conscientious guy who wouldn't put anyone at risk without care

Sounds like someone trying to justify his own driving "habits".

Driving in any state of intoxication is fu©king dumb and irresponsible. If one is driving, then one should be willing to accept that he won't be drinking and drugging that night.

After having some friends killed thanks to some total fu©king idiot, I have a very militant opinion on the issue.

didn't mean any disrespect to anyone... I'm against drinking and driving but always saw dosed in a different light, not peaking and hallucinating but if one was feeling overly aware and in more in control than usual then I didn't see a problem... used to do it weekly and never had an issue but that was me then... apperently other people have had the experience and it was negative which I guess I can see

there's no argument I can come back at that with... I retract my previous comment and am glad Beats is alright and its good people on here care enough to speak up to their friends... was sticking up for Rob as he's a good guy but again, will switch my opinion to don't drive dosed as its the better call

seems to me most people get in accidents when they're mad or being arrogant which Beats doesn't usually strike me as... that said it'd be best to find a designated or stick to one area until the next day