Jambands.ca

Sat. Feb. 5 in Ottawa ... D Dog, H Mouse, drums

mark tonin

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd also like to add that even though I've only see Harvard Mouse once, I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. Plus it's a trip to see Tonin on the stage as opposed to dancing in front of it... C'mon kids, make your plans now... I really want the Dog to make Ottawa a regular stop...

I have a burner, but only 1/2 a show up here... It's sick though, 08-03-83 Disc 1, from their Stop Making Sense tour. I'll burn it for you, and get you as much as I have once I get all my CD's up here from Toronto... I love my Talking Heads, they were fu©king brilliant...

"Plus it's a trip to see Tonin on the stage as opposed to dancing in front of it..." The nice thing about Harvard Mouse opening up for Diesel Dog is that I get to do both! ;) :: ;) :: ... and I'm very much looking forward to it! ... this show lineup has always worked very well in Kitchener ... I'm optimistic that the same will hold true in Ottawa.

Peace, Mark

i have room for 2 small people on my futon, or one big person who isn't remarkably tall. or they could possibly sleep diagonally, which incidentally is my favourite way to sleep in a double bed or bigger, if there's nobody else in there. luxury!

what time i get to bed, well no promises there.